i love u ~lucas/w

Hi :) sorry for the slow updates. Ik that there's no kids centre in SeaQuest but for the sake of this ff let's just pretend :) requests are always open :D

"C'mon Leo, let's go" Lucas sighed. "But I have to make a drawing for-" "Leo" Lucas pinched the bridge of his nose. "You will have plenty of time to draw with all the other kids, now let's go." His little brother obediently nodded and grabbed his backpack. They made their way out the door and towards the SeaQuest kids centre.

"Y/N!" Leo cried, running into the pretty girl's arms. "Hey buddy, how are you" she smiled. "I'm good" he blushed. "Fantastic" she beamed. "Alright, you head over the back of the room with Alyssa and the other kids, I'll be there in a sec" the 3 year old galloped out of sight. "He's a great kid" Y/n said. "Quite the handful" Lucas chuckled "See you at 3, Lucas" Y/n smiled. "See you then,
Y/n" he smiled back.
~
"Leo! Your brother's here" Y/n called out. "Lucas! Lucas! Look what I made!" He shouted shoving a paper with paint splatters all over into his brother's face. "Wow, this is awesome" He exclaimed. "It's for you!" "Thanks man" Lucas ruffled Leo's hair. "Thanks" he mouthed to Y/n, winking. She smiled shyly.

"Lucas why don't you go for a little walk" Captain offered. "You look like you need a break." Lucas wiped off the sweat beading on his forehead and nodded. "Thanks Cap." He whipped his sweater over his shoulder and headed out. He had almost turned the corner, decided to tune back the other way. "Oh shit I'm going to make a fool of myse-" "Hey Lucas" a sweet voice called out. She caught up to him. "Hi" he replied. "Are you busy right now?" She asked. "Nope, just goin to see Darwin, wanna come?." She timidly accepted, "sure." "So uh, how's it in the kids centre? Is it difficult?" Lucas asked "It can be Sometimes, but honestly, I enjoy it."

The conversation carried on for a little bit before they arrived.

"Hey Darwin, I brought you a friend!" Lucas patted the dolphin. "Pretty girl" he said. Y/n chuckled. "Hi Darwin" she stroked him gently. "Your so adorable" Y/n cooed, playing around with him. Lucas stared at her for a while before snapping out of his trance.

"Y/n

"Y/n...", she looked up. "Yes?" Lucas walked closer to her, until they were only a couple of feet apart. "Y/n i-" he held her hands, looking straight into her eyes. "Y/n, I've liked you for a while and I just...I just wanted to tell you that-, ugh fuck it " He held her face with one hand, the other around her waist as he kissed her. Y/n didn't hesitate to kiss back, her arms clasping around Lucas's neck. Several seconds later, they both parted. "I like you too Lucas" Y/n replied. He giggled placing a small peck on her lips before Darwin spoke again. "Lucas love girl." They both laughed. "Yes Darwin" his eyes gazed into Y/n's, "Lucas love's her very much."