Note

Hello there *waves*

I seriously don't know what to say, incase you don't know. I started this book around September 2020, it was crappy. In my opinion, I wrote it all as it came to mind so there were many mistakes and random stuff that made no sense.

But I finally got to editing.
So this is the edited version, a tad cleaner or not and more detail oriented. For those who read the original, unedited versions. I should apologize or not. Depends if you liked the story.

Some stuff has changed, for example as you will find out. Christian and Esther's(Aspens mother) marrige was purely out of respect and help to her. The emotional attachment to them was platonic and friendly.

And incase yall curious, Chris is 39 at the beginning. Aspen is 17 for the first 3 chapters. And then 18.

This is age gap, 21 years. If you dont feel comfortable, dont read it. If you dont have anything nice to say, just don't say anything. I've poured so much time into this because I honestly like writing but if I'm going to get hated on, harrassed too? I will not hesitate to delete everything.

I understand you want to voice your opinions but I also have feelings. Respect people, their choices, their likes.

Anyways here's what to expect:
Mature Content, obviously.
Abuse? In a way.
And a very naive girl. No hate for her please, if you were put in her life. You'd understand her lack of social skills and whatnot.

Ps. There is a scene that can be uncomfortable to read but there will be warnings.

A few other things.
1. If you don't like the story, please refrain from commenting. Yes, freedom of speech. (I took 2 years of law and I'm well aware of the human rights in many states/countries.)
2. There are a few ideas that many of you would not agree with, or feel uncomfortable with. Therefore I apologize in advance if by any way I offend anyone. In the case of that, you can always bring it to my attention and I will find a way to accommodate certain aspects of the book.
3. This is my work, I really did work hard so no stealing. In no way do I give any consent for my work to be redistributed in any way. If you do see a story like this, which I'm sure there are. But in the case the story mirrors "Teach Me" a lot, it be kind if you brought it to my attention.
4. This story is a two book series. You may read "Teach Me" only. If you are content with the ending. But there is the sequel "Lesson Learned" which follows Aspens and Chris's story. It be cool of y'all checked that one out too, along with my other works.

Think that's all.

*No part of this story shall be used in any form of media or on any platform without my consent.
*No part of this story shall be translated in any language or used without my consent.
*No part of this story shall be taken out and used as a part of someone else's writing or any form of media without my consent.
*No portion of this book may be reproduced, copied, transmitted or adapted in any way except for brief quotations. This novel is entirety a work of fiction, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Also, because of the continuing reference to religion, there is no way I'm bashing anyone's beliefs. I myself am Catholic and I respect everyone's beliefs or lack of. This is fiction and I'm trying to portray a girl who has seen just two colours. Now, on another note, I'm also not discriminating against sexual orientation.

Oh and in my opinion, I think it's now a sweeter story. All respect to the other parts which are not that sweet...

So the synopsis:

Having been in Catholic School since the age of five, Aspen is naive to society. Her life turned upside down when she was pulled out of school months before graduation to find out that her mother was dying. Having nothing, she is left at the care of her mothers husband after her death. Her now legal guardian.

Living with him, she starts experiencing new things. Starts seeing the unfiltered world, starts wondering more about the one thing they shielded her from. Sex.

She has things to learn. The only obvious thing is to ask her guardian to teach her.

The beautiful cover was done by Softie113123, she does wonderful works

The beautiful cover was done by Softie113123, she does wonderful works. Go check her out.

Another cover I have done is by onlydekla, she was really nice to do this and I just wanted to show it to yall. And tell her thank you and sorry because I had meant to put it up but it slipped my mind. So thank you again <3

 So thank you again <3

Happy reading. Enjoy :) Make sure to check out the sequel if you want more of Aspen and Chris.

Or if you are inclined to check out my other works, that would be fantastic and completely utterly amazing of yall 🥰

All Rights Reserved ©solxr28 ©asj_28

Gifs and pictures are not mine.

Ps. I've added a few more spicy scenes throughout the story.

Another thing.
Characters have flaws, if there was a perfect person, there wouldn't ever be room to grow. And how is that even good? So please, read all the way because even thought this is a sorta spicy book, it also had a damn plot.