Chapter 21. Stuart's P.O.V. part 2

I was standing behind and a little to the left of John helping him stand so that the prosthetic technician could take a cast of The remaining part of John leg. I swear I saw Paul, George, Ringo and Pete snickering. But I didn't care I was going to do everything in my power to help John the Love of my bloody fucking life. But in all honesty it probably did probably look ridiculous as all fuck. And at least we were allowed to make a few jokes.

"Ye alright Johnny?" I asked as now 90% of his weight was leaned against me and the other 10% was on a crutch. "Yeah, I'm fine Stu" he groaned "ye don't sound fine nor look fine" I commented "jus missing the girls" John sighed leaning a little harder onto me.  I really didn't mind since it made him more comfortable.

The hole process took about an hour and a half. And we were back in John's room.

It was around 9:30 or 10:00 P.M and John was finally being releasted. We were all pretty tired and decided to stay the night at a hotel before driving back to Perth. Well me and John were staying in a hotel and Paul, George, Ringo and Pete were driving back so that the babysitter didn't have to spend the night. Because

Since John didn't want to be in a wheelchair for the 4 weeks it took for his prosthetic to arrive, I brought in an old pair of crutches I had found in my attic and Just cleaned a little as they looked like they hadn't been used in years. We were kinda nervous especially John because Sawyer was finally going to notice his missing leg. we weren't to horribly worried but we were wondering about the questions.