Part 54: Under the table [3/3]

Soon there food came. Y/n was about to start eating, but remembered about Taehyung. She thought,'Did Tae eat something? Probably not, cuz in this time he was supposed to eat in the restaurant area but he's here'

She took out her phone and text him again.

Y/n:
Tae?

Taehyung:
Yes baby?

Y/n:
Have you eaten anything?

Taehyung:
I just ate you though

Y/n blushed again.

Y/n:
I'm serious...

Taehyung:
No I didn’t

Y/n:
Wait.

Taehyung looked at his phone confused. But decided to shrug it off.

Y/n looked at the food on the table. There were different kinds of food in different plates for each person. She saw Japchae in one of the plate. She took that plate and started eating. When she ate half of the plate, she looked at everyone. When she saw no one noticing her she held that under the table.

Taehyung was resting his head on her lap with closed eyes. But suddenly he felt something poking his head. He opened his eyes and saw Y/n holding a plate. And there was Japchae in it. He jolted up as he saw his favourite food. He took the plate and started eating as he was actually hungry.

Y/n was eating stake now. There was two large pieces of stake. She ate one piece and left another for Taehyung. She waited to for Taehyung to finish eating Japchae.

Dahyun:"Y/n why aren’t you eating?"

Y/n:"Ahh actually umm..."

Dahyun:"Is there anything wrong?"

Y/n:"No no I'm fine. I'm eating see", she said cutting alittle piece of the stake.

Dahyun:"Okay"

She then looked away. After awhile she felt Taehyung giving her the plate. She silently put the plate infront of her gave him the plate of stake.

Like this Y/n shared her half lunch with Taehyung. After awhile the waiter came and took everything from table. And gave them Ice-cream for Desert. Y/n wanted to share it too but if she pass it under the table everyone will notice it easily as there wasn’t anything else other than the Ice-cream and spoons. She was thinking of how to share.

Sana:"Y/n, why aren’t you eating your Ice cream? It will melt"

Tzuyu:"I've been noticing you Y/n. You are acting very Wired"

Y/n:"I'm fine. No need to be worried"

She smiled sightly and started eating her Ice-cream. She saw a strawberry in the Ice-cream, she decided to give it to Taehyung. She took it quickly and entered her hand under the sheets of the table.

Taehyung knew that lunch was finished, nothing else was there. He rested his head on her lap again while smiling. He was really happy that Y/n shared her lunch with him. But he was more happy about how much Y/n cares about him. He closed his eyes but suddenly he felt Y/n holding something on his lips. He opened his eyes and saw Y/n was holding a strawberry on his lips. He smiled and took it from her fingers and licked her index and middle finger.