{28} 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨

↳ Replying to @maisieharlow    user1 | user1    phat mood 😿 i hate planes

Replying to @maisieharlow
user1 | user1
phat mood 😿 i hate planes

Replying to @maisieharlow
user2 | user2
r u and tom dating??

Replying to @user2
maisie | maisieharlow
for the millionth time we are not together !

Replying to @maisieharlow
user3 | user3
the pics say otherwise but okay

~

maisie furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what that meant. they were probably talking about our old photos, she thought. she got up and paced around the cabin. it had been 2 hours since she, tom, harry and haz had left venice for tom's next filming location, prague. that means that maisie had to stay in a metal deathtrap for 2 more hours and 25 minutes. she had tried everything to distract herself from that one reply, but to no avail. she had already finished watching all of the peppa pig, jessie, and barbie life in the dreamhouse episodes she could find, and she had attempted to beat her high score in papa's pizzeria. so her last resort was taking photos of random stuff around the cabin.

"what are you doing, mai-" tom walked out of the bathroom.

"smile!" her camera flash went off.

he rubbed his eyes. "ow,"

she picked up her polaroid camera and checked the photo.

she burst out laughing. "oh my god, what is that face?!"

he looked over her shoulder and chuckled. "okay, in my defense, the flash was bright as fuck."

she stuck her tongue out and smirked, jumping on her seat. it was already getting dark outside and maisie started to feel cold, so she took tom's hoodie from his seat and pulled it over herself.