School sex - Jarlo - smut

This was prewritten cuz it was taking too long lol-
Requested by Catlove13452828287e7
-I swear not every draft I have is smut but someone else wanted jarlo smut so it just worked
-if it wasn't obvious yet it's smut

~*~

John was in the mood, to put it simply.

Sure he was at school but it wouldn't be the first time he's had sex during school hours. Maybe for the person, he had in mind, if they even agreed.

Either way, John was going to get someone to fuck him regardless of if he had to break his dom's rules.

He walked over and pulled them into a classroom that was declared John's during the whole Joker thing.

"What the hell do you want?„ Arlo hissed, glaring at John.

John looked through the tinted window before turning back to Arlo, "fuck me.„

"...we're in school right now.„

"So?„

"You know I'm all for you asking for sex but we can't just skip class to fuck.„

"Why not? The teachers won't care if we skip class for a day.„

"We can't...„

John slowly stripped his jacket, undoing his tie, and unbuttoning his shirt, "are you sure~„ He smirked, undoing Arlo's tie. "I don't have a problem with having someone else fuck me, surely you wouldn't want anyone else seeing my body.„

Arlo gritted his teeth as his gaze shifted from the door to his half-naked lover who was currently clinging onto him and grinding against his crotch.

"Try not to be too loud this time, okay baby,„ Arlo mumbled as he pulled his pants down just enough.

John hummed and bent over the desk. Arlo grabbed John's wrist and held them behind his back with one hand, the other hand covering John's mouth.

Arlo slowly inserted himself into John. He planned to go slow so he wouldn't start screaming like normal. It took all his effort and restraint not to fuck him brain dead.

Feeling John's disappointment that Arlo didn't go as rough as he normally went Arlo pulled out and turned John over.

"If you stay quiet I'll fuck you as fast as you want.„ John's face lit up and began acting. He wrapped his legs around Arlo's waist and nodded. Arlo started thrusting, John immediately cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Arlo stopped and glared at him making John frown and pull him closer.

John started kissing Arlo's neck as an apology which Arlo accepted and continued fucking him, making John throw his head back and cover his mouth with one hand.

In only a few seconds John noticed something was wrong so the submissive male signaled for Arlo to stop so he could say something.

"What's wrong.„

"I'm just mad at someone„

"...focus on me and only me.„

"Huh?„

"It's not me you're mad at so you aren't focusing on me.„

Arlo sighed, pulled away, and continued rearranging John's guts.

He was about to slap his hand over his mouth when he got an idea. John pulled himself closer to Arlo and started moaning as quietly as he possibly could into Arlo's ear who in return went faster and started attacking John's clear, pale, skin.

"Good boy~ ahh~~ m-make sure I- ngh~! never- hah~ forget who- Oh fuck Arlo~ I belong to~„

"S-so big~ faster! Arlo~ I love you! Keep going~„

Arlo kept going at it until he hit that one bundle of nerves that made John see fireworks.

"right there~~! Ahh~ Arlo!„

John's sweet spot. The place that broke him so many times before. The place that made John forget how to say anything other than Arlo's name when he hit it enough.

One of the blond's hands started fondling John's nipples while the other held John's shaking body upright.

"A-Arlo~ I'm close~!„

With three words Arlo's attention immediately turned to John's cock as he started stroking it out of time with his thrusts.

John clung to Arlo as he was overstimulated. He chanted Arlo's name over and over, trying his hardest not to scream despite not being fully aware of what was happening.

Arlo thrusts a few more times after John climaxed before pulling out and coming on their chests.

The raven-haired male mustered the energy to lick the cum off of Arlo's chest and hand while Arlo simply wiped up what was on John's chest.

"You did a good job staying quiet baby. I'll drop you off at my house and reward you when I get home.„ Arlo carefully put their clothes back on before picking John up and starting walking towards the exit to the school.

John nuzzled up to Arlo and glaring at whoever stared at them for too long.