youth camp 3 (m)

Atsumu was tired. The day had finally ended, and it was time for the moon to do his job. As the sun rests, to work again tomorrow.

Atsumu was fiddling with his phone bored, obviously. "God what should i do?" Atsumu whined.

There was a knock on atsumu's door. "Who is it?!" Atsumu shouted. "Hoshiumi!" Hoshiumi shouted from the other side.

"Ah hoshi!" Atsumu stood up, and walked towards the door opening it. "So—" Atsumu stood there shock. "Is that sakusa?! What happened to him?!" Atsumu asks Hoshiumi.

"Well, uhm he's drunk..." Hoshiumi mumbled. "Then why is he with me?!" Atsumu whined. "Because kageyama and komori are also drunk and I'm going to take care of them. So bye!" Hoshiumi says giving sakusa and sprinting.

"Mission complete." Hoshiumi mumbles softly.

"Yah! Sakusa!" Atsumu says tapping Sakusa who was laying on his bed. "Ugh.." Sakusa sat up lazily. "Come closer." Sakusa says, his voice raspy.

Atsumu waddled towards the boy, surprised when the boy grabbed his waist. "Your mine, miya." Sakusa whispered, making atsumu blush lightly.

Sakusa pulled atsumu by the chin and you guessed it right, he kissed him. The taste of alcohol was mixed in Sakusa's saliva making atsumu scrunch his nose from disgust.

atsumu wanted more. well not only him, but also sakusa. Atsumu sat on Sakusa's lap grinding, looking for friction. Atsumu moaned as he did so.

Sakusa groaned as his hands roam under atsumu's sweater. Sakusa played with the older's nipples making the older gasp and open his mouth giving sakusa more access to his cavern.

The two males fought for dominance, atsumu losing in the end. atsumu held on Sakusa's shoulders for support. "ngh.." atsumu moaned.

and the rest is a secret :)

I JUST REALIZED HOW HARD SMUT IS 😭