femboy cafe

Sakusa and Kageyama finds out we're atsumu and hinata spend there free time.
suggested by HaruiChanXP ALSO, this is in high school 😌 (edited.)

No pov
Sakusa and Kageyama have been wondering why there boyfriends have been acting weird lately.

"Tsumu where are you going?" Sakusa asks. "Um- uh- to Hinata's house." "Are you lying to me tsumu?" Sakusa asks pretending to think atsumu is being suspicious.

"W-What? n-no.." Atsumu says looking down. "mhm,go before i stop you." Sakusa says coldly.

"Uhm- thanks omi see ya later, love ya!!" "love you too.."Sakusa says looking back down to his book. He then takes his phone and calls Kageyama.

(i know it's highschool but Sakusa has a apartment and Atsumu lives there with him) "Hey, he left."Sakusa says. "He did too." "Let's go." "Sure." (😏) They follow there boyfriends and see where they went.

Sakusa stares at Kageyama and Kageyama does the same thing. "A femboy cafe?" Kageyama asks. "Wait- Do you think they-.." Sakusa says. "Holy shit." Kageyama says.

"We have to be sure that they don't work here.Let's get in."Sakusa says. "Sure." Kageyama agreed. It wasn't long before Kageyama spotted Atsumu. "Sakusa, look!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"What the hell is that man doing to my boyfriend?"(*sips tea*🙈🙉) Atsumu was getting groped by a probably 40 yr.old man and Atsumu was obviously working there and has to deal with it.

Sakusa was furious and obviously mad. "I don't get this." Kageyama says. "Same..is this some sort of tradition or like-..wait what?" Sakusa says confused. "Do you think there's more people we know work here?"

"we'll see." after a few minutes Suga and Oikawa come out wearing (not a maid outfit) normal clothing.

"Is there some sort of shifts?" Kageyama asks. "Think so.Do you think the others know?" "Ehh..i don't know." "Maybe not." "your right."