2

Harry's POV
"Jesus you guys are insane. Bye!"

The screen went black and a little 'like, comment and subscribe! :)' scrolled across the screen. I didn't realise I had a massive grin on my face until I saw my reflection on my computer screen,  but I couldn't help it. He always makes me smile, especially after a bad day or a relapse. I looked down at my wrist, recent cuts still swollen and throbbing, and the razor still pressing a dent onto the palm of my hand. I put it back into my drawer, hesitating for a second before wiping the extra sticky blood off my hands and wrists and putting my old string bracelets back on. I put my head in my hands as the giddiness from watching Louis' new video wore off and what I'd done started to set in. I was going to have to think of excuses to get out of pe again and if Zayn found out he'd kill me. I love him to pieces but he cares so much about me and he gets so angry whenever I relapse. 

It wasn't until I brought my hands to my eyes that I realised I was crying. I wiped the stray tears off my cheeks as I logged into twitter to check my notifications, and found the usual;
@ilovelouist6969: you emo fag, I bet you only cut for attention! Don't ever think you're going to meet Louis, he'd hate an emo like you. #desperate

@ilovenash727262: you stupid fag why would you cut you attention whore

@Louis_Tomlinson followed you!

@Louis_Tomlinson: please stay strong xx

Wait.

I looked back and my heart stopped. I let out a squeal (a manly squeal, obviously.)

Louis Tomlinson followed mE. The boy who I've fallen head over heels for, but until now didn't know I exist has followED ME AND TWEETED ME!

After my little moment, I typed out a reply;
"@Louis_Tomlinson you just made my day, and possibly just saved my life. thank you so much."
The tears were still falling, but this time it was because I was so overjoyed. My friends always make fun of me because of my obsession with Louis but I don't think they, or anyone could ever fully appreciate how much he's done for me. A lot of people who I meet and talk to on tumblr understand how much one celebrity could mean to a person. Anyone who has the power to make you put down a blade, a knife, or even stop you from ending your own life just by being, is going to be a person who plays a large part in your life.
I wiped my eyes and was about to close my laptop when one last thing cought my eye ;
'@Louis_Tomlinson has sent you a direct message: Hey , please don't hurt yourself again tonight , a beautiful being like you doesn't deserve it xx'
If you'd asked me later, I wouldn't have said that I spent the next half an hour running around my room laughing and crying. Never.