Prologue (Harry)

Harry

I've never been that good at introductions. I'm not sure why, I guess I don't know what people need to know about me. I only started this blog to vent my feelings and to see if anyone understands what I'm going through. So yeah. I'm Harry Edward Styles. I'm gay. I've just been kicked out of my parent's house for that very reason. Apparently, they 'can't be dealing with a faggot in the house.'They actually said that as well...I've been depressed since I was 13. My parents put me into therapy but my therapist just pissed me off. When I was 15 I was taken out of school and put in a mental hospital for a month but that had no effect. So i decided to 'cheer up'. I started acting bouncy again in front of my parents, and they thought that I'd magically recovered. Shows what they know really. So I stayed in school, and I'm currently finishing my exams. Oh, and I'm actually ok at football! You may think just because I'm gay I'm into 'girl' stuff, but football is my downfall. Whenever I feel really depressed I take my ball to the park and have a kickabout on my own and it tends to work. Football is the only thing that has that effect on me, so naturally I play it a lot and I'm on our local team. We've got a really big game coming up against some team from Doncaster and I'm really pumped for it! So yeah. I guess that's me. I'll probably post again when I can, not that anyone gives a shit.

Hxxx

*are you sure you want to post?*

*yes*

*congratulations, your blog has been succesfully updated*