1

TRIGGER WARNING

Louis' POV

I plugged my camera into my laptop and went and got in the shower while everything was loading. I instantly relaxed as the hot water got rid of all the knots in my back and relaxed my sore muscles. I threw my towel across the room because, well, my flat wasn't tidy anyway so what difference would it make? I've only been in this flat for a few months, it's a tiny one that my parents bought me because after the twins were born, 9 people simply couldn't fit in the house. I like having my own space, it means I'm not surrounded by girls for every second of the day. I always visit my family though, I don't know what I'd do without them.

When I'd finally freshened up, I chose some of the tweets that people had sent with dares for my video and printed them off. I didn't do my hair too well because... Let's just say my hair wasn't going to look too attractive after this video. I made a list of things I was going to need that I didn't have for the video, and got some strange looks from people at the checkout half an hour later as I queued up with eggs, cinnamon, a bag of ice, a tub of salt, a packet of crackers, a mankini for fucks sake, green hair dye, a packet of condoms and about 20 other obscure objects that one really should not be buying at the same time.

When I got back I discovered it had taken longer than expected to buy everything, and I couldn't be bothered filming at 9pm so I just logged into tumblr and scrolled for a bit.  I laughed at some strange edit that one of my subscribers had made of me, but the grin was soon replaced with a frown because of what I saw next. It was a picture of somebody's arm. You could see a tattoo at the edge which looked like the tail of a mermaid, but it was almost covered up by blood from cuts scattered all over the persons upper wrist. The picture was captioned "I just ruined 30 days clean because I'm so fucking weak, I fucking hate myself." I clicked onto the person's URL, beatandbroken, and what I saw practically broke my heart. Picture after picture of the same arm with different cuts, their thigh which was scattered with deep scars, and picture after picture of blood covered blades. I saw that the persons twitter was linked at the top of the page;g @Harry_Styles. So he's a guy. I followed him, and saw that his tweets were almost as upsetting as his tumblr feed. I made a mental note to check his account every day to see if he was ok. I checked the time and realised I'd been on tumblr for 2 hours, so I got into my pyjamas and was about to settle down to sleep when I saw a tweet that caught my eye.
@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson thank you so much. You've made my day. Hxx