3

I yawned, lifting my arms up over my head. It had been awhile since we had slept on anything but the bus, so even this couch was pretty comfy. I looked beside me and smiled when I saw Cameron was still sound asleep next to me. I debated on getting up for a minute, but quickly decided against it. I'd much rather cuddle with this gorgeous man next to me.

It seemed as though everywhere you looked everyone was talking about this corona virus. People were actually dying from it. But, there hadn't been any cases where we were. We hadn't heard of anyone we knew getting sick. So, naturally we thought we were okay.

It wasn't that we didn't think it was real. We knew it was real. We just figured people were blowing it way out of proportion. Boy, were we wrong.

I let my eyes slip closed once more, still exhausted from the past few days. We didn't have any plans today, for a change, so if I wanted to stay in bed all day, I could.

I smiled softly as Cameron slipped his arm around me, pulling me closer. It wasn't long until the sound of his breathing and the warmth of his body sent me back to sleep.

Ben's P.O.V

The sun peeking through the curtains woke me from my slumber as I opened my eyes slowly.

I looked around the room to see everyone still sound asleep. I didn't see Danny.

Grabbing the blanket on the end of the couch and wrapping it around my shoulders I made my way to the patio. Spotting his silhouette on the deck I grinned and stepped outside to join him.

"Hey gorgeous" I said as I quietly shut the door behind me.

Danny smiled and lit a cigarette before handing it to me "good morning beautiful" he replied .

I thanked him, taking a long drag off the thin stick, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"It's so beautiful out here" I said.

Danny nodded, lookin over at me "yes it is" he said, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

I couldn't help but smile. The entire world was going crazy,  but I didn't care. I was with the love of my life and my 3 best friends. What else could I need?