Chapter 19- His to stare and hold!

~Love is a blessing, but when you understand each other, you are truly blessed~

-Affu-

In India

La Cafee

If Manik ever thought that his best friend had troubles controlling him (Manik) while he gets flared up like a balloon, in anger, then he's so wrong. For its Manik, who's having a very hard time in controlling Arijit Sinha's growing anger .

"Are they going to stop the staredown yet?" Mukti whispered, who was sitting beside Manik. He averted his gaze from his best friend, and Mrunal, to his sister, and then looked back at the person beside Mrunal, who was also busy staring at Arijit, her gaze quite intimidated.

"Not a chance, I guess." he replied, knowing very well that Nandini is not a person to forget about tiffs, and from the staredown happening, Manik knew for a fact that, Mrunal and Nandini did have a tiff with Arijit.

"Uh! Let's read the menu card." Abhimanyu exclaimed, trying to grab Arijit's attention. "Look! It's your favorite Lasagna, Arijit. Why don't we order that?" Abhimanyu patted at Arijit's arms, who jerked his head to glare at his best friend. "No Lasagna?" Abhimanyu felt pitiful towards himself. "No problem! Let's search for something else." he muttered, while digging his head back into the Menu, and then glaring at Cabir and Shravan muttering 'do something idiots'.

To which, Cabir and Shravan just shrugged.

"Uh..I think Lasagna is better, Abhi Bhai." Dhruv supported Abhi's plan, who beamed at him, which was gone the moment Arijit's gaze towards Mrunal became 10 times heated.

"Sure! Order a glass of charcoal too. Maybe, we could use your best friend as the heating substance, throughout the meal. After all, he's studying for fire-spitting dragon, right now." Nandini remarked, sarcastically, yet with a blank expression on her face.

Manik palmed his face, when he heard her. Oh sure, his best friend is gonna calm down, now!

"What.Did.You.Say?" Arijit shifted his gaze from Mrunal to Nandini, who rolled her eyes at him. "English. She said too may words in English. Why? You don't understand them? No worries. Let's join you for English classes. Cad will be more than willing to teach you, though." Mrunal said, glancing at the table outside their cabin, where Cadbury and his few men were having their mocktail drinks, but keeping an eye on the surrounding.

Cadbury wanted nothing but to be close to Nandini, when Manik was around!

"You don't say a word!" Arijit, growled out, spitting fire through his eyes, just like Nandini said. "And you don't try to boss around my best friend, dude!" Nandini exclaimed, before glaring at Manik, who looked at her clueless. Why the hell is she mad at him?

"And you!" she pointed her finger at Manik. "How could you befriend this time bomb? What similarities do you share with each other to be best buddies?!" she exclaimed, and the girls gasped at the 'endearment'.

"Uh...we are childhood friends." Manik replied. "You cannot choose friends. Friendship just...happens, like how Love happens. I mean, why are you angry, Li--Nandini?" Manik tried smiling at Nandini, hoping she would melt.

"Really Bhai? You trying to give her a lesson on friendship wouldn't change the damn heated atmosphere!" Cabir exclaimed, exasperated. Manik shot a glare towards him, to shut him up.

"Heated atmosphere? Looking at his poker face which shouts I-am-the-best-guy-in-the-world-with-the-most-longest nose-in-the-world seems heated to you?" Mrunal pointed out, which only ignited the flame.