Chapter 13- Their secret missions!

~Love blossomed, when they fought the hatred around them~

-Affu-

In India

At MruNi's 

In the Kitchen

"And he's alive?" Nandini's eyes widened, in horror, while staring at her best friend's red face. "Yes! Unfortunately, though!" Mrunal gritted her teeth, while replying, and Nandini scrunched up her face, in annoyance.

"How could you let him go, Mruno?! For hell's sake, he was a walking-talking time bomb." Nandini threw her hands in air, and Mrunal scowled at it. "He freaking called me an attention seeker, when all I did was to dash into him."  Mrunal started to cut the vegetables with vengeance.

"Hadd hothi hain. Yaani, you dashed into him. But touch tho uske taraf se bhi hua na?" Nandini exclaimed. "Aur waise bhi touch karne keliye wo kya Tom cruise hai!" Mrunal supported Nandini's remark, who bobbed her head at it.

"Waise Mruno! What if he was some mental patient who ran out of his ward?" Nandini asked, and Mrunal blinked. "Nahi rey! It can't be. He was well-dressed. You can't expect a patient to roam around in a business suit." Mrunal replied, and Nandini rubbed at her chin, with her fingers.

"I've heard that some hospital authorities are good with mental patients. What if it was this guy's anthim khwaish to be well dressed?" Nandini pointed out, and Mrunal's eyes widened. "Anthim khwaish?" she cried out, and Nandini nodded.

"That's what I heard one of your patient say when I asked him what he wants to be in life. His anthim khwaish is to be your husband." Nandini said, and Mrunal rolled her eyes at it. "He had a crush on me, but I didn't. He didn't give me my kind of prince charming vibes."

"Your kind of prince charming vibes?" Nandini asked, before adding, "Too talkative, always grinning, always eating chips, always having cold drinks. Ithne ajeeb traits koi insaan mein nahi, balki koi janwar mein hoga." Nandini commented, and Mrunal glared up at her.

"You're jealous that I'm going to have a beautiful future." Mrunal commented, and Nandini rolled her eyes before making chapatti rolls, out of the dough. "Yeah right! Aise bol rahi hai jaise ki Dwayne Johnson se shadi karne wali hai." Nandini muttered, and Mrunal shrugged.

"Better than your Johnson." Mrunal muttered, and Nandini snorted. "Of course. Whoever comes in dreams is better than the reality." She muttered out loud, only for Mrunal to curse at her.

DING DONG

"Who must be now?" Mrunal frowned, and so did Nandini. "Maybe it's the time bomb. Koi nahi, aaj usko MruNi ke taraf se dinner milega." Nandini answered, before picking the rolling pin, and walking out of the kitchen, followed by an excited Mrunal behind.

"Welcome to dieday, time bomb!" Nandini opened the door, with her rolling pin in the hand, ready to attack. "Aye shucks! Ye tho sweetened milky bar nikla yaar!" Mrunal whined, but Nandini has already thrown the rolling pin away, before jumping on the person, for a tight hug.

"Cad!" she screamed, delighted, while Cadbury held onto Nandini, stumbling backwards in shock. "Nan! I'm tripping. I'm tripping. Oh God! Mru! Help me." Cadbury cried out, and Mrunal rolled her eyes before pulling Nandini away from Cadbury, who held onto the wall for support.

"Who welcomes people with rolling pin and offer death wish, Nan!" Cadbury yelped, while massaging his hip, for it was bent hardly when Nandini jumped on him.