Chapter 3

It was Monday, The boring school day.

Grace woke up and did her daily routine. She held her phone and bag and headed out. Grace took a apple on the way. After a 10 minute walk, Grace was outside her school.

She went in and was greeted by her best friend Ariana.

“So. How was your weekend?” Asked Ariana

“Good.. Found a lot of things which I want to tell you about”  Grace Replied.

“Tell them in class. The teacher is absent” Ariana yelped.

As they reached the class Grace told everything about the painting.

“That’s so cool” Ariana said.

“Wanna go there after school.?”  Grace asked.

“Sure”  Was her reply.

The day went fast and now Ariana and Grace were outside the school walking towards St.Luke Mall.

“There it is” Grace spoke and pointed towards a door.

They both went in and heard noises.

“A girl came and She found out. I told her not to tell but I think she will. The police are asking everyone about this, We need to move out” One man spoke

“Do u know anything about that girl?” The other spoke.

“Grace russo. Is a brunette”he spoke.

“Give the picture” The other ordered. The man took out a picture from the printer and gave it.

“Ill go Find this girl” The other spoke and left.

 Grace and Ariana Went out running back to their house.

“There were so many stolen things” Ariana spoke as they arrived to Grace’s house. Grace just gave a glare.

“You gonna tell or what?” Ariana asked.

“At the party. They will be there. I picked up this note when we were there.”  Grace took out a note.

The note had a plan of sabotaging the party.

“Oh uh” Ariana facepalmed herself.

“We will make sure they get arrested that day. But we need to study these plans. It will be easy for us since we are decorating the party” Grace said.

“Okay. Its 5 right now” Ariana looked at the clock.

“Wanna Bake a cake?” Grace Offered.

“Lets go” They ran towards the kitchen and sprawled the ingredients on the counter. They baked the cake after 2 hours. It was 7:00.  Grace’s mum and dad weren’t home and they will arrive back soon.

Ariana set the table and Grace put the cake in the middle. It was a chocolate Coffee cake..

After an hour. Grace’s Parents and Sister were home. Ariana opened the chair for Grace’s dad. Grace opened the chair for her mum.  They gladly accepted and started eating.

“so Anything new” Mum asked.

“We went to a basement behind a mall and 2 men stole every single valuable from the museum. Even the painting.”  Ariana said.

“Where is this place? My company will get them arrested.”  Grace’s Dad said.

“I never asked but what is your job?” Grace asked her dad.

“Im in the police, I Thought you knew.”  He replied.

“Well no I don’t” Grace started eating again.

“We would like to work this on our own. They will come to our school party to make it a disaster but we know their plans. And we will arrest them before the party.” Ariana said.

“That’s nice” Grace’s Sister Gemma said.

Ariana and Grace put on cheesy smiles.

“Did you both set this whole up?” Grace’s Mum asked referring to the food.

“Yes. Did you? Its amazing.” Her dad also complimented.

“Yes” Grace and Ariana spoke simultaneously .

“It’s really nice” Gemma complimented putting her plate in the sink. Her mother too.

“Mind if I stay the night?” Ariana asked.

“Why not. Your always welcome to stay”  Grace’s Dad said.

Ariana smiled.