Epilogue

Epilogue

                     2 years later

Grace’s POV

Its been 2 years since we’ve joined the FBI. Im extremely happy with this job even when Im the youngest in the whole industry. We have found and solved almost 8 cases by now.

Ariana and I Graduated from college last month. Ariana got a car from her father and a Galaxy S III from her mother as she got a good result and I got a guitar from my mother and a Ipad from my father. Small gifts but acceptable.

Ariana and I have bought a flat together and We have the time of our lives.

Ariana’s POV

It has been 2 years since Grace and I joined FBI. Since then we have been solving and finding different stories, cases, mysteries.

Though we haven’t been able to become what we wanted to but we really enjoy. I’ve always wanted to become a photographer and Grace always wanted to become a Baker. As they say, Dreams don’t always come true but indeed you get something else you will always enjoy.

Grace and I graduated and we got gifts from our parents. I got a car and Galaxy S III while Grace got a guitar and a Ipad.

We both live together in our flat we bought together. We made a couple of friends who are almost just the same age as ours. One is Lilly, Who is Grace’s Best friend after me and then there’s Britney, Who is my Best Friend after Grace.

Our Parents are really proud of us and we are thankful to them for letting us do this.

THIS IS THE END!

Thank you so much. The description of the story sucks but at least the story isn’t. Please comment and vote about the story <3

Love you all.