Chapter 1

Grace was walking by the sidewalk on a Snowy day. It was very cold so she was wearing a Grey beanie, A Grey Cardigan on a Beige Top, Grey Skinny jeans and Boots. As She was walking, She saw a note in the snow. She picked it up and Read it.

Send me the painting at st.luke mall’s backside. There will be a door, which will lead to a basement. Meet me there and Ill pay you for the painting.

Make sure the painting is safe. No scratches and damage. It will cost your life if you get any of these on the painting.

-       The note said.

Grace was confused at first but then she got what the note was saying. The morning headlines were telling the citizens that a painting worth 5 Billion dollars from the Museum was stolen. The police are scattered everywhere to find the painting.

Grace put the note in her pocket and continued walking. She went back home to find what kind of painting was stolen. As she reached home she opened her laptop and searched about the painting.

The painting was mixed with different colors. The colors were creating a Flower but in a Different way. It was made by Water colors, Poster colors and Oil pastels. Who ever made this painting was Amazing.

“Grace Please come down for dinner” Grace’s Mum called.

“Coming” She replied back.

Grace shut down her laptop and went for dinner. On the table Grace’s father, mother and sister were sitting. Homemade Pizza and Pasta were for Dinner. Grace ate half of the pizza because she loved it so much.

“Im going” Grace told them and went upstairs. She straight went to sleep.

 --------------------------

Grace on the side <3