Chapter 5

Today, Grace and Ariana were, suppose to go to the Police head office as the police officer told them.

Right now Grace and Ariana were in front of the Office. Grace opened the door and went inside followed by Ariana.

“Hello, you both girls are the ones who caught the thieves yesterday!” The Sheriff welcomed them immediately as they entered.

“Hello” Ariana greeted. “Nice to meet you” Grace said with a polite smile.

“Well, We called the FBI because we think you two would do great in that job and as you both are clever and smart and you both are aware of how to use guns and bullets and Etc. So would you both love to? ” The Sheriff explained.

Grace and Ariana exchanged excited glances and eagerly said “We would love to”

“But, You both have to ask your parents, Call your parents” He said. Grace and Ariana called up their parents but didn’t tell why.

After a few minutes, Ariana’s Parents came followed by Grace’s Parents. They all had worried faces.

“What did you guys do?” Grace’s Mother said.

“Nothing, We have a good news for you” Grace said.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Russo and Mr. and Mrs. Hale. These two little girls found the painting, which was stolen and also caught the thief. Not only they found the painting, they have found the other valuables, which were worth millions. We really would like them to be in the FBI team. We need your confirmation so they give the forms and you all fill it. It is free for them” The Sheriff explained calmly.

“Will they be able to meet us and carry on with their studies?” Ariana’s Father asked.

“Yes. They will stay at home, Carry on studies but we will call them when the mission starts.” Sheriff told them.

“We both have confirmed” Grace’s Parents said. Grace’s smiled widely.

“We also have confirmed” Ariana’s Parents said. Ariana goes and hugged and Grace also joined in.

“Thank you” Ariana and Grace thanked them. The Sheriff goes to two men in black uniforms and talks and they give  the Sheriff some papers and two black uniforms.

The Sheriff comes back with them.

“These are your Uniforms and Papers you  have to fill. You have to submit today and start your job tomorrow but keep it a secret. You will also have a interview” He gives it to us and they start filling.

Both the families go home after being interviewed.