Chapter 1

*Chloes POV*
It was monday and my alarm clock started ringing...
It was 6:10am and that means I need to get ready for school before Emma picks me up so we can go to school.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower.
I than started to do my make up. I'm not one of the girls who put on a lot of make up just to impress a guy. I like it more natural so I just put on mascara and a bit of concealer.
I than headed to my room and put on my nice black floral dress I bought last week with Emma and my white converse.
I did nothing special with my hair. I just put it up in a bun.

After I finished all that I went to the kitchen to have breakfast.
" good morning" my parents and sister said as I entered the kitchen.
"Good morning!" I said back.
Breakfast is actually my favorite thing in the morning because all our family members are together and we talk about what we planned for the day and all that.
After we had breakfast it was already 7:30am and Emma -one of my best friends- was there and since she has her own car she always drives us to school.
Emma has long blond hair with green eyes. She's 18 just like me.
After I for in the car I started playing music on my phone and we sang alone to our favorite songs.
Emma is my best friend since we're 5. Our parents went to a garden party by one of our neighbours and we sat next to each other. She took her Barbie's with her and we played with them. We got along really well back than and we still do. I'm sure there's nothing that could bring us apart.

On our way to school we also met cam who is one of our best friends too. He has brown hair and brown eyes and I know a lot of girls in our school have a crush on him. I mean he has everything a girl wants so I understand. But since I don't want our friendship to break and I always saw him as brother there is no possibilitiy of us two dating. And I'm sure he thinks the same.
"Hey Chloe, Hey Emma!" He said as he got in the car. Cam's one of those friends you can have all types of conversations with.
He is there in your good times but he's also there if you're having a bad day and you need someone to make you smile that's what I really like about him.

Our school was 20 minutes away from my house so we have a lot of time while driving and it's never boring with Emma and Cam.

*at school*
"Hey guys!" Someone said.
I turned around and it was Matt! He's also our best friend. He has blond hair and this really cute smile. I've known him since elementary school and I still remember us and how we didn't like each other at first. But now me, Emma, Cam and Matt are best friends and nothing in this world could bring us apart.
"Hey Matt!" We said back while hugging him.
The school bell rang so we needed to head to our classes. I have now maths and Emma and Cam have art and Matt has english.

I took my seat and started to take out my stuff I need for this lesson. Now our teacher, Mr. Brown, came in the room. But he wasn't alone... Next to him was this really cute guy..
He must be in our age.

Who is he?