Chapter 35

"You first." Hermione told Harry as we stood in front of the Horcrux. 

"Dissendium." Harry shot a spell at the Horcrux, knocking it off the log we set it on. 

"It's still making noise." Daphne furrowed her eyebrows while we walked toward it. 

"Incendio." Hermione set it on fire but it remained untouched. 

"Expulso." I shot the spell at the locket. No luck for me. 

"Diffindo! Reducto!" Harry shot spell after spell at the locket, none of them working. Harry picked it up from the floor and put it on his neck. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, stepping toward him. 

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it." Harry replied. 

"Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off to find all these Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?" Ron had a point. Harry sighed and walked off by himself. 

"I don't think wearing it is a good idea." I mumbled to Daphne and Hermione, who agreed. 

"You can't keep letting him in, Harry." I walked up to Harry after he had another episode.

"You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch." Harry told me. 

"The wandmaker?" I sat down beside him. 

"He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have, but I don't know what. He wants it desperately. I mean, it's as if his life depends on it." Harry said before getting up, ready to turn off the radio. 

"Don't. It comforts Ron and Daphne." I shook my head.

"It sets my teeth on edge." Harry growled. "What's he expecting to hear, good news?" 

"I think they hope they don't hear bad news." I mumbled. 

"How long before he can travel. Has Hermione told you?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know." I shrugged and Harry angrily looked away. "She's doing everything she can-"

"She's not doing enough!" Harry shouted and I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"You did not just yell at me like that. Take it off. Now." I calmly said as he stomped past me. He stopped in his tracks and took the locket off, placing it in my hand. "Better?"

"Loads." He let out a sigh of relief. 

"We'll take turns wearing it." I nodded, putting it on my neck. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." He said. 

"It was the locket." I waved him off, hugging him. "It's okay. Come on, let's get inside." 

I woke up from my nap and saw Harry looking down at a weird paper. It looked like a map of Hogwarts.

"What's that?" I asked. 

"A map of Hogwarts." Harry continued staring at it. 

"Yeah, no shit." I rolled my eyes. "I can see the people moving. How?"

"My dad and his friends made it when they were in school. You can see where everyone is at any minute of every day." Harry answered. "Look, Snape is Headmaster."