Chapter 28: l

-No one POV-

Siyeon can't stop smiling since yesterday and Taemin started to annoyed. He take a crumpled paper and throw it to Siyeon's face. Unfortunately Siyeon catch it in a blink of eyes.

"You need to do better than this uncle". She smirk and throw the paper into a bin.

"Ah come onnn... You'll feel disgusted too if you could see your face right now". Taemin get up from the chair and head to Siyeon's table.

"Tell me what happened".

Siyeon laugh loudly. Taemin frustrated. He take a thin file and hit Siyeon's head with it.

"Lol your face... You look dumb". Siyeon still laughing while holding her head.

"Listen you stupid bitch, you better tell me now or I'll smack your head with a freaking fire extinguisher".

"Jeezzz okay okay I'll tell you. SuA's pregnant!" She say happily.

"WOW REALLY??? Congratulations!!" Taemin smile widely.

"You gonna be a grandpa HAHAHAH".

"Atleast I'm a handsome grandpa". Both of them laugh.

"So you want a girl or a boy?"

"I want a girl! People say a girl will be more close to their father then a boy".

"Wow that's unexpected since I think you want someone to play football with".

"Yeah I know right?"

The door opened and Heejin come into the room.

"Mr Lee, Mrs Kwon from X company are here".

"Okay Heejin thanks. You can tell her to come in. Uncle can you make two cup of coffee for us?"

"Coffee on their way sir!" Taemin chuckle a bit and went to the office pantry. Heejin come out from the room and let Mrs Kwon in.

SuA's office
SuA is sitting on her chair with a smile on her face. Handong enter the room and hand her a file.

"Eonnie how's you today?"

"Handong it's barely 2 month. I'm alright don't worry". SuA give her a sweet smile while signing the paperwork.

"Erm... Yeah I hope you're alright for the following day. You know... Our job is kinda unsuitable for a pregnant woman".

"Don't worry Handong, I don't think they would let me go on a mission for this 9 month hahahahahahha".

"Yeah, take care". Handong take the file and get out from the room.

SuA rub her belly and smile again. She look at her phone. It's vibrating like it dancing to Wind Blow. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

SuA take her phone and look at the messages.

My hubby❤️

🐺: My wifeyyy
🐺: Sweethearttt
🐺: Sunshine!!!
🐺: Cutiepie
🐺: Mommy🥺
🐺: ❤️💘💝💖💗💓💞💕❣️💞💕💕💝💖💗💘💕💞💓.
🐺: [Sticker]
🐺: [Sticker]
🐺: [Sticker]
🐺: [Sticker]
🐺: [Gif]

Wow Singnie what's wrong :🐣

🐺: Hehehe can we have lunch together?