Chapter 3: A

Siyeon is pissed off, she don't get it. Why does JiU really care about humans. The earth is better without them.

She's leaning on her bed. Her scythe is beside her. She feels like something's wrong. Like she's forgot something. She take a look inside her scythe. There are a soul marble in it.

'Crap! I forgot to send this soul to the other realm! Arghhh such a pain in the ass!', Siyeon get up from her bed and take her scythe. Siyeon teleport to the spirit realm.

The Soul Town

There are a lot of soul playing with each other. The town is kinda nice and calm. Without any harm and bad things. Siyeon is heading to a beautiful palace. Meeting Dami, the god of life and death.

She arrived at the front entrance of the palace and meet the guard. They lead her to Dami's working room. As they arrived she knock the door and enter it.

"Oh hey Siy--", Siyeon throw the marble at Dami. Dami caught the marble and take a look at it. It's a ruby coloured glass marble.

"Lee Yeoreum, Building X, shot on the head, 12 p.m.", Siyeon say while heading back to the door.

"Yaaaa Siyeon... Don't be like this. Take a seat". Dami say with a friendly intonation.

"Nahhh.. I don't have time for this". Siyeon get out from the room without looking back at Dami.

'Haha she never change. Cold as always'. Dami said in her head while smiling.

Siyeon get out from the palace. She look around a little bit. There are variety of soul town. But she can only look at it from a distance. Even though she's a god, but they're a rule that only soul allowed to step in the soul town.

"Ugh I'm so tired... Let's get back to my palace", Siyeon teleported back to her palace.

Siyeon arrived at her palace. But it look kinda strange to her. It doesn't seems like her palace. It's.... PINK???!!!

"Who the hell did this??!!!", Siyeon shout in front of her palace gate.

Suddenly she noticed a note on the gate. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is my present for you❤️
I hope your bad temper become  better after you look at this colour. And you could remember me after look at this masterpiece❤️❤️

Your beloved friend
God of life  -JiU-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Siyeon scrunch the note. She smirks evily and her hand is shaking in anger."Oh yeah, I'll always remember you". She entered her palace and throw the scramble paper into the bin.

All maids and butlers greet her with  nervous smiles but Siyeon just ignore them and head to the dining hall.

All foods are well prepared. Although there are variety of them, Siyeon just drink a glass of blood and then head to her working room.

Working Room

The table are full of paperwork and stuff. Siyeon sit on the chair and started to check a file. It is the detailed information about all souls that has been taken. All information were recorded in that file such as rebirth and their soul town address.

After finish checking, she take another file. This time it is a human's life information. There are 3 souls will be taken tommorow. One of them is in the hospital. And two of them were involved in a car accident. Siyeon read the address carefully.

'Hmm.. the same hospital that JiU and I went this evening", Siyeon said in her head.

Suddenly her assistant entered the room. "My Lord, is there anything I can do for you?" Her assistant ask.

"I need you to tell every maid and butler to paint my palace like before, that's all", Siyeon say, not looking at her assistant.

"As you wish", Her assistant say while heading to the door.

"Wait! Can you bring a cup of americano for me?" Siyeon say shyly.

"But my Lord, you already had one this morning. You can't drink it too often", Her assistant say while looking at her.

"Ahhhh waeyooo, why not!!!", Siyeon say while shaking the table like a kid that want to eat sweets.

"It's not good for you".

"I'll kill you if you don't bring it to me".

"No need to, I'm already dead".

"Huaaahhhh... Nevermind.. now call the guard leader. I need someone to paint JiU's palace black in colour".

"S-sure my Lord". Her assistant get out of the room with a confused look.

"Now I'll make you remember me too JiU". Siyeon said with a satisfied smile.

After a minute, the guard leader knock on her door. She let her guard in and start planning her prank on JiU's. She decided to turn JiU's pond into a lava pond and painted her palace with a black paint.

After she finished her planning, some of her guard head to JiU's palace to start the prank. It's kinda late but they need to obey their master order.

Next morning...

"My Lord! You need to wake up now!" Her assistant scream besides her bed.

"Oh my gosh... What's wrong with you dummy..." Siyeon sit down while rubbing her eyes.

"Look at the time! You only have 30 more minutes to take your first victim 's soul!" Her assistant showed the watch at her.

"Crap!" Siyeon change her clothes in a rush and grab her scythe besides the bed.

"Wait! You took--" Siyeon already teleported to the crime scene. "the wrong stick..."

As she arrived to the crime scene she take a look around to find the victim. This time, the victim is a grown up man. He will involve in a car accident.

As the car arrived, siyeon swing her 'scythe' at the man's car but nothing happened. Suddenly she realized. It's not her scythe... It's... A candy cane!

"Oh my... JiU!!!!!" Siyeon scream in the middle of the road while making a super saiyan posing.

"I'm going to kill that stupid bastard after I'm done". Siyeon clench her fist.

Author note:

Congratulations to meee❤️ I finally figure out how to continue this part and it it kinda long💕💕
btw thanks for reading ❤️