Valerie meets Sophia

"Um, excuse me?" Valerie asks as she taps on the girls shoulder in front of her, "I swear Harvey of your trying to tease me more then I swear I'll-" Sophia stops as she turns to look who had tapped on her shoulder only to find someone not being who she thought. "You'll what?" Valerie says curious and a bit scared, "oh, I'm so sorry, i thought you were someone else, he likes to tease people so I thought you were-" Sophia says but gets cut off by Valerie, "no it's ok, I get it!" Valerie says, "are you new here or? Sorry, it's just you don't look familiar" Sophia asks Valerie, "I'm actually a foreign exchange student!" Valerie says. "Oh! I didn't realize we had a foreign exchange student! Has anybody toured you yet?" Sophia asks, "nope, not yet, I was hoping to find the principal's office to ask the principal about it and who I need to find." Says Valerie, "oh, well I can tour you!!" Said Sophia, "really? That'd be great! Thank you!" Said Valerie, "no problem! Let's get going though! The school will take a while and we don't want to be late for class if we take too long!" Said Sophia as she and Valerie then walked around the school together as Sophia showed Valerie the whole school.