Ch.2 The Surpise for my Bunny~ (Revision)

*continuing from last chapter, also this is also my first time writing a lemon chapter so I'm sorry if it's terrible*

Yaoyorozu began putting on the outfit she had completed over the course of three weeks. She was happy that it came out really well and that she would show it off to her boyfriend Izuku Midoriya.

She had to teach herself to sow to make the outfit and she was ahoy that Midoriya was gonna be the first to see it. Maybe she'd wear it on Halloween, we'd never know. Her only objective was to see her bunny's reaction to the clothing.

It took her five minutes to get the outfit on and she double checked on her second surprise that she had for the boy. It was an idea she saw once while walking through the mall when the whole class got together. Since then she had been saving it for a special occasion.

Eventually ten minutes had gone by and Yaoyorozu had heard a knock on the door. When she got to the door she opened it but only enough to poke her head out.

"Hey Y-Yaoyorozu" said the timid green haired boy

"Hi bunny!" Yaoyorozu replied in a really happy tone

She then turned of the lights to her room then fully opened the door and quickly pulled Midoriya inside. Luckily for her he didn't see what she was wearing, it was far too dark in the room to tell. Once in she closed and locked the door.

"Y-Yaoyorozu what's going on?" Asked Midoriya while trying to find a light switch.

Instead of finding the light switch he had found one of a Yaoyorozu's breasts and squeezed it. Yaoyorozu moaned and her blush grew.

"My my, eager are we my Bunny?" Yaoyorozu in a seductive tone

"I-I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to!"

Yaoyorozu giggled.

They were still in the dark and she had one hand on the light switch.

"Ready for your surprise my bunny~" asked Yaoyorozu

"As ready as I'll ever be" Midoriya replied meekly

Yaoyorozu turned on the lights on. It took a couple of seconds for both their eyes to adjust to the light being flickered on, due to them being in the dark.

"Surprise!"

Midoriya had turned several shades of red from the sight he was seeing. It was Yaoyorozu in a female version of Midoriya's hero suit. He was amazed at the design of the outfit and how beautiful she looked in it. He found it extremely attractive and even thought that she had looked better in it.

"So? What do you think?" She asked him with a wink

"Y-you look beautiful Yaoyorozu" he replied in awe

She was extremely happy with his reaction, except one part of it. Yaoyorozu, her last name. They're both with one another now so it only makes sense to call each other their first names right?

"It's Momo now okay?" She told him

"W-what?"

"Call me Momo now, okay my Izuku~?" She demanded

He nodded his head in response. Her smile widened. She went up to the boy and kissed him on the lips. Once initiated it took a couple of seconds for Midoriya to fully get into the kiss, after being in shock from being kissed. After a couple of minutes of making out and Midoriya almost fainting they pulled apart.

She leaned to his ear and said

"Your such a good boy~"

This sent a chill down his spine, but in a good way. No one had ever talked to him that way before, and he never thought anyone would either, but here he was. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her bed, and once close she pushed him onto it to where he was now laying down.