EMERALD

THE REPUBLIC

it's been a couple months since war was announce between the Republic and the Capital Federation, and ever since that time the Republic have been training hard. We don't know what the Capital Federation is capable of doing, but we will be prepare for anything.

My parents haven't been home lately, they've been at the council government building with the two defectors. Nobody knows what their names are or what they want. I've been scared as is everyone else, these people for all we know could be working against. I hope my parents and the rest of the council know what they are doing.

"Em. It's Grey." I hear my brother calling me.

"I'm in my room." I shout.

"Mom and Dad want to make sure you are okay." I look at my brother.

"I'm fine." I tell him.

"Em. We know you are not fine. Tell me what's wrong?" Leave to my brother to ask.

"You lied to me and the Republic about everything. All of you should have told us the truth. We could have been prepared all this time." Grey comes into my room and sits on my bed.

"I know. We thought we were doing the right thing. We need your help now." I turn to face Grey,

"To do what?" I ask.

"Come with me to the government building." I nod.

"Okay."

I wonder what this is all about, but at least now I get to help. This is going to be good. I'm going to show my parents I can help them and the Republic.