SELENA

THE REPUBLIC-INTERROGATION ROOM GOVERNMENT BUILDING

I don't know I've been in this room answering the same questions over and over again. I keep telling them I don't know anything about the Capital Federation military, but they don't want to listen to me, on top of that I haven't had anything to eat in a long time. I am very scared. I don't know what they are going to do to me. The man asking me the questions reminds me of Omar, big and scared. The man comes back inside the room. He sits in front of me and stars at me, just like Omar.

"Are you telling me the truth?" I stare back at the man.

"Yes. I don't know what else you want me to tell you." He looks at me with a deathly stare.

"I want to know everything about Tobias Corbin."

"Look all I know about Tobias Corbin is that he rarely shows his face in public, expect for special occasions."

"What kind of special occasions?"

"When they execute someone."

"Is that the only time?"

"Yes that's all I know."

"Why should anyone believe you?"

"I don't have anything else to say. Please believe me."

Tears begin to fall from my face. They don't believe me. I told them everything I know about the Capital Federation, and its not much, but that's all I know. I don't know what else they want from me.

I lift my head up. My eyes are still puff, the man has left. I wonder where he went. I hope he doesn't come back. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I thought coming here was going to be a good thing, but now I'm think it's a mistake. I've been treated as nothing more than a criminal who seeks to destroy them. The door opens in comes the man with a couple more people.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You are being moved." The man tells me.

"Where?" I ask.

"Prison."

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong." 

The man grabs my arm and lifts me off of the chair. They drag me outside. "Where is Angel?" I scream. "Angel!" The other door opens and out comes Angel. I knee the man in the groin and run to Angel. He grabs me and holds me. "I got you baby."