PRESIDENT ABIGAIL BISHOP

THE REPUBLIC-COUNCIL GOVERNMENT BUILDING

"Let them go together." I tell my guys.

I've seen fear like Selena is showing. I experienced fear so many times. I can't explain, but there is one person that scares me, and puts fear in me, and that is Tobias Corbin.

"Madam President. Are you sure you want them together?"

"Yes James I'm sure."

I know Tobias Corbin, and I know the way Selena feels. She's scared of everything that has happened to her. She's scared of us and of the unknown. Selena is probably thinking we are going to hurt her, and do the same things Tobias Corbin has done, but I can you this I'm not like Tobias Corbin and the Republic is not like the Capital Federation. The Republic cares about it's people, and the future of its people while the Capital Federation only cares about hurting its people and depriving its people of the the things they need, that's the difference between the Republic and the Capital Federation. 

I met Tobias Corbin a long time ago when we were starting our careers in public service, this was when both our countries was one instead of two. We were both ambitious people driven to succeed at all cost, but the difference between my success and Tobias Corbin is that I worked for everything I was given. I earned being President of the Republic. I never used fear or intimidation on my people. Tobias Corbin plays dirty, uses dirty tactics to get his way whenever possible. I always tried to stop Tobias Corbin, but he had many supporters that always protected him. I had my supporters who helped me stop Tobias Corbin, but the dirty tactics always came into play.

"Abigail. We need to talk."

"What about Cadence?"

"The prisoners."

"What about the prisoners?"

"Abigail they haven't given us anything of value."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Either send them back or think about using other means to get information out of them."

"We send them back Tobias will kill them."

"Then do something."

"Cadence if we use the same dirty tactics as Tobias did then we are no better than he is."

"You're right, but we have to do something or the council is going to send them back."

"Why don't you interview Selena?"

"Okay I will." 

"Tomorrow."

Cadence is right. Angel and Selena haven't been giving us any valuable information, but I refuse to use dirty tactics. I refuse to be like Tobias Corbin. What I am going to do is treat them like human beings. Starting tomorrow Angel and Selena will be treated like people.