Bitch

I walked home and smiled a cigarette making sure to stomp it out before I even got close to the house or Y/N it was an old habit my own fire was destroying my lungs so it didn't matter if I smoked or not but I knew Y/N would tell me to stop so I kept it to myself, I walked inside and of course the boys were already home, they ran up to me and hug me tightly and I smiled softly I set them down before walking over to Y/N kissing her head then her stomach.

A couple days later

I had to head back to the base for a mission it was weekend so I told Akio and Tomo I had "work" then kissed Y/N and left once again I would rather be at home.

I made it to the base and walked inside with my hands in the pockets of my jacket, I was the last one there of course.

"Your late again, Dabi." I rolled my eyes at hand man and put a cigarette in my mouth before lighting it with my quirk, the new girl immediately stood next to me and leaned against me a stepped away.

"Make this quick I wanna get back home to my baby." I was on is referring to Y/N as smoke drifted out with my words, I was hinting to the new girl that she need get the fuck off me cause no one should fuck around with especially with how many people I've killed.

I saw her face go kinda mad out of the corner of my eye but then it turned to a grin, I ignored her cause I obviously wanted nothing to do with her.

I stomped my cigarette out as you left for the mission focusing on the task and ignoring her stares at me.

Once we got back Hand man went on a rant about some bullshit and I went outside into an alleyway for another smoke, Ik it's horrible, I lit the cigarette and heard her shoes tapping as she entered the alleyway and stood in front of me.

"Get away from me." I growled softly.

"I hear you got a girl at home but I don't see her." She giggled and tried to trace her finger down my chest, I grabbed her wrist tightly, I only let Y/N touch me especially like that.

My glare intensified basicaly saying don't fuck with me as the cigarette hung out of my mouth.

"Oh your no fun." She pouted and pressed herself against me trying to get her way like a child, I didn't care taht she was women I shoved her, she had crossed the line and I couldn't contain my anger.

"I have a wife bitch." I growled and glared.

"So?" She smirked.

"I have two kids with a third on the way, don't come close to me or I'll turn you to ash, oh wait I can do that right now." I held up my hand it flaming bright blue and bright it close to her face, I could see the fear rise in her eyes.

I stopped and turned and walked away, while waking I said, "Next time U do something like that it will be your funeral bitch."