A Short Story part.3

(Credit for this idea goes to @hailey122734)

You spent awhile in the mental hospital visiting Dabis mother before leaving to head back home you planned on meeting Natsuo tomorrow after you picked up Rei from school.

Dabi drive home as you relaxed a bit and the boys played games with Rei they were surprisingly good kids and rarely fought or misbehaved Rei misbehaved more maybe cause she didn't have the experience of abuse, you helped Rei inside and gave her a bubble bath while the boys hung out together, u helped Rei into her jammies and made the boys get ready for bed as well. After everyone was put to bed you sat on the couch with Dabi and cuddled closely to him and ran your fingers along his scars like normal making him feel so special he kissed you softly before the night drifted away.

The next morning you got up and took Rei to school and surprisingly saw Natsuo dropping his daughter off as well you walked up feeling slightly nervous.

"Soo...I heard Rei and Hana have become friends. Oh I'm Y/N btw Reis mother." You smiled as Natsuo turned to you.

"Oh yea Hana was telling me all about your daughter and how the oddly looked similar. What a coincidence." He chuckled softly.

"Would u like to bring her over for a play date at my house after school." You smiled brightly and you put your hands into your pockets.

"That sounds wonderful, I don't have work so yea." He said, after a bit you waved by and mumbled a small cheer in happiness before heading back home.

You drove back home and snuggled into Dabi on the couch not telling him about your plan, you didn't have work so you and Dabi just relaxed but as school was almost over for the kids Dabi had gotten called into work and you prepared some snacks for Rei the boys and Hana as well.

At 3:15 you drove and picked up the boys and Rei once you got home you hung up Reis bag and Tomo and Akio sat at the table eating their snacks while Rei waited for Hana Natsuo knocked on the door and you opened it letting him in.

"Come on in, my husband will be home soon." You smiled as Hana ran in and hugged Rei before they sat down to eat their snacks.

"You have a lovely home Y/N." Thank you for inviting me and Hana over Hana hasn't had many friend and your daughter is really nice, It's such a coincidence they look so alike." Natsuo rubbed his chin and you laughed nervously.

The boys went to their room to play games and the girls played dolls in the living room while you and Natsuo stood and talking in the living room as well,

"Hey....-" Dabi said as he opened the door, Natsuo eyes widened as Dabi look from you to Natsuo and his eyes slowly widened realizing your plan.

"A villain!" Natsuo said as he held up his hand about to use his quirk to stop Dabi like he was an intruder.

"Babe what is this." Dabis shock turned into a bit of angry and you grabbed Natsuos hand stopping him from using his quirk.

"Babe!?" Natsuo looked at you with a slightly confused look.

You chuckled nervously, "uh Natsuo this is my husband and the father of my children"

"Are you sure about that he looks nothing like them besides the eyes." Dabi took a deep breath as you rubbed your neck and walked over taking Dabis hand as the girls ran into Reis room.

You lead Dabi up to Natsuo.

Dabis lips parted as Dabi looked up at Natsuo, honestly Natsuo made Dabi look short, "maybe this will jog your memory." Dabi held out his hand as the small blue flame flickered calmly, "Why does he do this to me Natsuo it burns so much." Dabis smile faded as you cling onto his other hand.

You saw Natsuo tear up before Dabi put out his flame and Natsuo cling onto him and cried, blood seeped from Dabis eyes as you let go of his hand and he hugged back both of them gripping onto each other tightly.

"I thought you were died." Natsuo sobbed and choked on his words as you watched smiley.

After awhile they backed up and you while the blood leaking from Dabis staples as Natsuo wiped his eyes.

"So Hana and Rei are cousins and I'm guessing you named Rei after mom." Natsuo said with a soft chuckle as Dabi nodded in response.

And They lived Happily ever after