Psychos

You obviously didn't like people touching your throat and you were trying to calm your breathing down as you looked up at Dabi, everyone else still look completely confused.

"Sorry." You mumbled, you thought it was your fault, if only you had stayed home.

"Don't worry, are you okay Darling." You nodded slightly while still feeling your throat.

"I didn't want The League to find out like this though." He grumbled softly.

"Enough whispering who is this girl and why are u protecting her, she's a witness that needs to die." Shigaraki said, when you heard him say die it frightened as you remembered hearing about his quirk on tv but you didn't show any fear you just stayed close to Dabi.

Dabi looked up with a slight glare, "This is my girlfriend Y/N, I Have a life beyond the League you know." The blonde's face lit up and she got very excited.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner," She turned her head to you, "Where gonna be best friend." You didn't say anything as you stepped closer to Dabi.

"No Toga She's already in enough danger, hanging out with The League of Villains won't help that." Toga whines at what Dabi said, he folded his arms.

"So that's why you've been gone so much." Shigaraki chimed in.

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Yes that's why I've been gone a lot and not at my apartment I'm living with Y/N now."

"Dabi can you take me home." You whisper while staying close goosing you could Hager him to leave the group for awhile.

He shook his head no, "Sorry sweetheart I'm busy but I promise you these people won't hurt you since your on my side, not a villain but not a hero." He looked up at Shigaraki as he said the last part knowing full well Shigaraki wouldn't apologize for almost killing you.

You let out a soft sigh but kissed his cheek before walking out of the alleyway still having the feeling of someone's hand around your throat you rubbed your throat as you walked to your car, you got in your car and started to drive home.

Dabi's POV

I folded my arms and look at Shigaraki, "You can't just put your hand around everyone's throats that you see." I grumble pinching my nose bridge.

"I saw the burn mark on her neck you did that so every one would know, or at least us, would know that she's yours." Shigaraki said, I just nodded in response since I had basically left my mark on Y/N.

The League should have been called a group of Psychopaths cause Toga just wasn't on and on about how adorable Y/N is I mean she isn't wrong but it got weird when she started talking about her blood, I put my hand in Toga's face to get her to shut up since it was starting to weird me out I mean we are just a group of murders and freaks but it was still weird.

"So how long has this been a secret." Twice chimed in.

"Thought this was a mission not a discussion about my girlfriend." I grumbled while rolling my eyes before looking at Shigaraki hoping he could get everyone back on track and make the idiots shut up.

"Well I guess it's turning into a discussion since you've been keeping secrets."  Shigaraki said while folding his arms.

I let out a big groan, "Am I not aloud to have my own life, The league is all of your lives but I have a life beyond the league unlike the rest of you." I grumbled while looked around at the rest of the League.

"Fine let's continue what we came here to do." Shigaraki said with a grumble before turning his crusty ass self around.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get back to the house until late it was a long day of burning people and listening to screams which was almost like music to my ears, I walked inside of what was now also my house before talking off my jacket and setting it in the table Y/N had fixed supper for me that was sitting on the table she was laying on the couch napping away like a baby.

I smiled softly and sat on the couch by her feet as a ate my supper, it was nice to have someone making food for me showing up at home and having food ready instead of having to scrounge around in almost empty cabinets and a refrigerator just to eat something stale.

I finished eating and washed my plate before walking over Y/N and slowly sliding behind her on the couch making sure not to wake her up in the process, I slide my hands around her waist as I kiss her cheek I smile softly before I slowly feel asleep.