Hinata🍊

You had a crush on Hinata since Middle school. But never had the courage to tell him.

When you heard that he was going to Karasuno you were happy because you where going there to. You knew that Hinata loved volleyball. And you always supported him.

He was really happy about that and he loved how you cheered him on.

On time in practice you wanted to check how he was in practice. You got a Chocolate Milk for him. You where running to the gym....then you heard.

"You like y/n right?!?!". A senpai said. "W-what". Hinata said. "Come one you can tell us". "Yea Hinata you can tell us". "It's fine". All the boys where telling him.

Hinata got flustered. "GUYS.... stop I don't like her she is just a friend". Yours eyes wided as  your eyes got watered. You drop the Milk on ran.

Hinata heard footsteps and looked outside. He saw you running away. Oh no did she hear me. "Ohhh dude I think she heard". A boy said.

Oh freak. Hinata went outside to catch up to you. "Hey BOKE HINATA BOKE WHERE ARE YOU GOING".

As you where running you bumped into your senpai. "Oh sorry senpai I did not *sniff* mean to". "Wait y/n why are you crying what's up". "It's nothing senpai it's ok".

"Come one let me cheer you up". He grabs your waist. You where suprised because he never was like this. "Senpai let me go".

"HEY did you not hear her let her go". A voice said behind you. "Ye shorty and what are you going to do about that".

"I'll spike your head". Senpai starts laughing. "I'll like to see you try". Kayegama comes from behind and says "ok Hinata I set you one". Senpai gets a bit confused.

Kayegama sets for Hinata. Hinata does his big jump and spikes the ball to Senpai for head.

Then when he falls in the ground Hinata grabs your wrist and runs away. "HEY BOKE WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW".

Hinata takes you behind a bulding. "Why are crying" Hinata tells you. "Hehe it's nothing". He does his serious face "it's because of me right". You turn away from him.

"Y/n I am sorry I did not mean what I said". "What are you talking about" you acting dumb. He starts crying.

"Hinata what wrong". "You heard that I did not like you right". You started crying. "I-I like you since Middle school and when I heard that I just-.

Hinata grabs your waist and kisses you.

"I LIKE YOU TO".

"I said that because the boys where so annoying I am so sorry. I liked you in the first year of middle school but never told you. I loved how you cheer me on. Even when everybody told me there was no chance . What I am trying to say is that-

I LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUU".

Hinata becomes flustered. You grab his face. He  looks at you with puppy eyes. "I love you to Hinata". You both kiss.

"This means we are dating right y/n". You nod. "BOKE HINATA BOKE COME HERE". Kayegama starts dragging Hinata away. "Bye y/n see you later I love you".

You smile "I love you to".

Thanks for reading:)