His Feelings 🤧🥺...

Author's pov

Drishti found herself in Rakshit's arms. She was staring him from sometime.
Then she remembered what happened yesterday .she came from his grip and went to bathroom, then left to kitchen. After sometime when she came back, she couldn't find him in their room.

At night ~

Drishti was scrolling Instagram in her phone ,and found Rakshit entering in the room . He throwed his coat on a chair then went to bathroom. Then he came back after getting fresh.
But drishti ignored him.

"Hey sweetheart trying to ignore me ? "

" Yeah ! "

"Ohh "

Saying this Rakshit pulled her on to his lap and then sided her hairs. He wrapped his hands on her waist from her back. Drishti was breathing heavily. He started giving kisses from her neck to shoulder.while she jerked him. He pushed her on to bed and came over her. His eyes was clearly denoting that he was in anger.

"Try to co-operate with me sweetie .. otherwise you can't see your sister alive !"

Drishti didn't replied to him and was just looking into his eyes. Rakshit tried not to look in her eyes.
He started kissing her holding her neck. But suddenly he leaved her. Drishti's eyes were already filled with tears. He covered her in a blanket and left the room silently. Drishti got confused with his behaviour

Here Rakshit came to an old shivji temple. He sat Infront of the idol of shiv.

"I am sorry Mrs shergill ! I am sry !  Maaf kardo mujhe !

It started raining heavily.

He lightened the lamp and placed his hand over it screaming loudly.

" Maaf kardo drishti ! Maine yeh sab tumhare liye karrhahu ! Tumhari Jaan bachane ke liye karrha hoon ! Mujhe pata lagana hoga ki pisachini aage kya karne wali hai . Mujhe usse dikhana dha ki mai uske sath hoon. Taki wo mujhe uski sari plans bataye."

Rakshit 's pov
( Thinking the Flash back )

Jab mai sunny ko hawa mai udarhidha tab pisachini agyi. Ha main sunny ko saza dena Chahta dha and waha pisachini bhi agyi. So mujhe ek evil power Jaise behave Karna pada . But Maine jo bhi kiya usme mujhe koi guilty feel nhi horha , usko yhi milna chahiyeAur jab Mrs shergill mera first  aid karrha dha , tab mujhe koi dard nhi horha dha kyuki wo khoon nakli dha. Aur waha bhi pisachini agyi dhi mujhe dekhne keliye . So I acted like I 'm not interested in her. And then ,jab drishti ne hame ek sath baat karte hue dekha tab main acting Kar rha dha ! Jab main uske sath zabardasti kar rha dha main tadap rha dha. I couldn't tolerate her tears so I leaved her saying that she destroyed my mood. Agar main aise nhi kiya tho pisachini ko shak hojati , aur wo drishti ko kuch kardeti.  Mere pass aur koi rasta nhi dha aur aj bhi pisachini hamre kamre mai agyi dhi . And when she left from there , I came here.

"Hey shivji mera Mrs Shergill ko kuch mat hone dena."

And he strted doing tandav his feet strted bleeding but he didn't cared

at last he again sat there . Praying for drishti .

At midnight he came back and got fresh

At midnight he came back and got fresh. He layed beside drishti without making any sound.

In morning when drishti opened her eyes ,she saw Rakshit beside her and she noticed his feet and palm.

"Yeh yeh kaise hua ? Kal tho nhi dha yeh chot. Jo bhi mujhe kya !"

She was about go but something stopped her ,it was her 'feelings' for him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She took oinment and strted applying in his wound. He winced in pain in sleep. She gently started putting it on his feets blowing air. She came close to him and caressed his hairs.

"Kyun Mr Shergill ? Ap aise kaise badal sakte hai ? Mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nhi horha ! "

She wiped her tears and went from there.

Rakshit opened his eyes and said :

"Ha Mrs Shergill main badal nhi gya hu mai abhi bhi tumhari Mr Shergill hoon ... Mujhe kaise bhi karke pisachini ko marne ka plan banana hoga"

And you all misunderstood us 🤧 (me and my Rakshit ) now you say do u hate him ?

Do vote and comment how was it 😁❤️

Keep supporting my sweethearts .....