WHO DID THAT ???

Didn't checked this part,so this is not edited please ignore the mistakes .

Two days went like this and both enjoyed together. At the next day, everyone came back and yap remember ! lavanya is also with them and sunny left London.

" Headache "

Rakshit murmered seeing Lavanya. Everyone greeted drikshit good morning and Lavanya came forward....

" I missed you baby "

   " So what " he said coldly.

Lavanya got embarrassed Infront of everyone and went from there. While drishti was laughing hell.

__________________________

" Mr.shergill chodiye , koi ajayega "

      " Aane doo "

Lavanya came inside without knocking and saw Rakshit hugging Drishti and kissing her.

Seeing this she shouted ,

        " Rakshit ! "

Drishti pushed rakshit and went from there angrily.

" Tumhe knock karke ana chahiye dha "

       " Main kyun knock karun I'm yours right ? "

" Lavanya yeh tum kya bakwas kar rhi ho "

    " Leave it and tum uss P.A ko kiss kar rhi dhi tumhare liye main hoon na ? "

She said moving her hands sedusively on his cheeks. But he pushed her.

" Get out from my room ! "

He shouted and she went from there burning in anger.

     " pervert " he murmered.

Lavanya went down and saw Rakshit's siblings prasing drishti and spending time with her.

  " Drishti beta zara yeh pooja ki thal pooja room mein rakho na "

" Haan chachi "

She smiled at her and went from there. Lavanya was getting jelous on her.

" Jab dekho drishti Drishti drishti ! sab usko itni pasand kyun karte hain ? and woh Rakshit usko kya hogya ? Mein drishti se zyada beautiful hoon phir bhi ! Main aise nhi hone dungi mein tumhe jald se jald barbaad karungi "

___________________________

Today is durgaashtami and everyone was getting ready. Drishti was doing her makeup and Rakshit came from washroom without shirt. But this time she didn't looked at him. sensing her mood he placed his chin on her shoulder and mumbled sorry then pecked her cheeks.

" Hmm okay maaf kar diya"

He again kissed her cheeks.
And both got ready.

____________________________

" Yeh kya hain aunty ? "

Lavanya asked to Mahima.

" Yeh drishti and Rakshit ki pooja ki thal hain "

" But aunty.... chodiye..."

    " Nhi nhi tum batao "

" Wo sunny yaha nhi and maine kabhi artii nhi ki hain and ....she started her drama with crocodile tears.

"Arey itni si baat I will manage don'ts worry haan"

    " Thankyou aunty "

Lavanya smirked while Mahima was aware of her plan.