COZ I LOVE Y**.......

Drishti was cutting something with scissors and her hand got a cut ,

" Aaaaahh ! "

Rakshit rushed towards his room,

" kya tumhe kya hua ? "

      " Nahin wo main , galti se mera finger cut hogyi "

" Huh ! thank god main tho darr gaya please agli baar aise mat chillao mera jaan hi nikal gaya "

He said bandaging her wound. She smiled at him and said ;

   " Agar mujhe kuch hogyi tho aapko kya ? Meri itni fikar kyu hain apko ? "

" Kyunki main ..."

          " Kyunki aap ? "

" Kyunki main tu-...."

        " Bhaiyya ! "

.
Rakshit closed his eyes in frustration and looked towards the door.

        "Wohh sorry for disturbing you both par ap dono ko mom neeche bula rhe hain "

   " Hmm "

___________________________

" Mom apne hame bulaya dha ? "

     " Haan beta. we are going for a trip and will be back after two days "

While shikher winked at Rakshit and he got it.

    "But mom ? That means only ham dono ? nhin main bhi arhi hoon "

Drishti said,

" Nahin mom drishti nhi arhi hain wo I need her help in my project "

     " It's okay beta and bye "

Saying this they all went out with by giving hi-fi to eachother.

Rakshit rushed towards the main door and closed it.

" Konsi project mr.shergill ? "

      " Aahh wohh "

" What aahhh ? "

         " yeh tho mera dialogue hain " Rakshit murmured.

" Kya ? "

          " Nhi kuch nhi "

_____________________________

Mrs.shergill was cutting vegetables in kitchen and mr.shergill hugged her from her back.

" Mr.shergill yeh ap kya kar rhe hain chodiye ..."

       "Apni biwi ke sath romance"

" Abhi raat mein ? "

     " Then at afternoon 12pm?"

She giggled at him while he slided his hands on her waist . He started drawing circles in her belly, and her breath got stopped for a second. He turned her and started nuzzling in her neck.

" Let's go to room "

    " Hmm "

He lifted her and headed to room slamming the door of their room , he pushed her onto the bed. She was breathing heavily clutching the bedsheets while he removed his shirt and jumped onto bed.

He was so desperate to make out with her that, he threw her kurti on the floor.
Today she is facing a lion, a hungry lion and she is his prey, He lied on her not putting his whole weight, turning her he opened her hooks and removed her bra.

Then pantis. She slid down his tracksuit and then his boxers. Covering a bedsheet over them, he started kissing her , drishti's one leg was wrapping rakshit's waist while he was kissing her uncontrollably pressing her bazooms. He lowered his head and dipped his head in her cleavage. He took one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it his another hand carresed the other one. She screamed as she got pain, he licked it to sooth her pain. Due to the pleasure she dipped his head on to her more. While he smirked widely.

" Want more sweetheart "

She looked into his eyes and blushed. And he continued his torture there. both pressed their body to eachother. She turned him and bited his neck and came down and started licking his nipples, while he groaned and clutched her hair. Moving down , she started massaging his *pe**s .

" Aahh Mrs.shergill "

He groaned and clutched his fist. She ran his hand in every part of his body and started kissing him again she was licking his lips like a lollipop , She turned him and he laid on his stomach.
And she started giving openmouth kiss on his bare back and biting it. This time he turned her and was carresing her belly then went down to her lower part and widened her legs and kissing her v*gi*a. He inserted his tongue inside it and pleasuring her. He pulled her onto his lap and inserted his ge**tia* inside her and started bonking.
She ran her hand on his bare back and he nuzzled her head on his neck. After 2,3 encounters both got tired and layed down on bed. He knows what she want now so he increased the temperature of Air  Cooler. And he pulled drishti near him and said :

" Kuch kehne hain tumse "

    But she said ,

  " Abhi nhi mr.shergull ham kal baat karege filhaal mujhe neeni arhi hain "

" Neeni ? Hush ! "

While she pouted cutely and he chuckled.

   " meli nonu ...."

Rakshit called her😂 , and she widened her eyes then giggled. She digged head on his neck and drifted to sleep inhaling her perfume.

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER
MY TARGET GETS COMPLETED !

Target - 50 votes, 40+ comments 3 followers !

I was feeling so shy while writing this ! Sach mein ! Aaj tak aise nhi hua hain pata nhi aaj kya hua ? Leave it ! How is it ? 🌹✨ I hope sabki pedd phar gyi 😂❤️✨.....

Then Vote and comment !