Another level

( Disclaimer : This contains a lot of mature words , scenes etc. So those who gets uncomfortable don't read this part. No bashing comments please )

"Then jaldi sorry bolo ". 

Drishti said.

" I am ..."

        "I am ? "

" I am sorry "

Rakshit apologized.

" Aise kon sorry bolte hain thoda pyar se bolo "

Rakshit pulled her close to him and kissed her cheeks.

"Sorry "

"Mr.shergill yeh ap kya kar rhi hain ? "

" Tumne hi tho bola ki thoda pyar se bolo isiliye .."

" Acha, hmm..."

Drishti looked at him for sometime then she started opening his shirt's buttons.

"Mrs Shergill tum , tum yeh kya kar rhi ho "

    " Sssh chup rhiye, main aj bahut achi mood mein hoon so don't destroy it "

"Ky...kyaa .,..? "

           "Kya main romantic nhin hosakti ? patni hoon apki ?! "

" Haan, but aise achanak I mean ....."

This time she opened his shirt completely and throwed it somewhere.

"Aadhi raat mein tum kya kar rhi ho Mrs Shergill ? "

      "Arey wo hi tho bola romance kar rhi hoon "

He got shocked seeing a new avatar of his Mrs Shergill. She kept her hands in his chest and pushed him on bed, she also fell on him. Both looked into eachother's eyes with a lot of feelings.

Drishti was not in a mood to talk, she slowly caressed his face and kissed in his neck. Which made him groan.  This time rakshit gone melted in her kiss. She placed her lips in his rough once. He was in ninth cloud.

         Both wanted eachother madly, their tongue interwined eachother and was exploring their mouth. Rakshit turned her, now drishti is beneath him. She hugged him tightly and he came to know to that what she want from him. He slowly clasped her top and slid it down , drishti turned him and bited his shoulders then came to his chest then strted sucking there.

Rakshit 's pov

When she did it, It was feeling like I am in heaven. Don't know what is happening to us. I want her to do it more.... After that she went down. I unable to see anything what's she doing there ? I felt ticking sensation in my belly. She licking my abs. Looks like she is so much desparate.
I pulled her up now I noticed that she is now half naked. Her sexy cleavage the waist line , ohh god wanna eat her now. I kissed her again. This time she held my hands and kept it on her bazoom. Naughty.... I squeezed it and opened her bra. I carresed her breasts and then her buds. Her silky smooth back was driving me crazy. Mrs Shergill,'s eyes were still closed. I started sucking her nipple , and she called me "mr.shergill "
"Hmm " I replied. After getting satisfied by that I went down bitted her waist.
When I licked her belly button she arched her back screaming loudly.

                 I am not much sure
Should I ? I looked at her for a moment , she blushed.....
I got my permission. I slid down her pants then pantis which was wet. I got up and removed my rest clothes. Then I came over her. What a beauty. This is the first time I'm watching her without clothes. Still her eyes were closed.
              " Open your eyes Mrs Shergill "

"Nahin mujhse nhi hoga "

     " You have to "

She opened her eyes and looked at herself then me. I smirked and move ahead and reached her lower part.

                     Drishti's pov

We both are naked now , we are unable control our selves. He widened my legs a bit and started fingering me. I was moaning mess. I clutched my bedsheet, and called him. While he replied "hmm " he took it out and replaced it with his tongue.
Oh gosh ! He was doing magic inside me. He moved his tongue inside my vagina and was sucking there. I am unable to handle myself. My body feels like a cotton. I want him to do it more... He kept licking there , my eyes got widened by his act. He cupped my pussy and press -
- ed it lightly, I moaned.
       He stretched my legs more and entered his penis inside me. It's hard in begging, he broke my layer. I can feel it. I cried in pain. Then we got adjusted , we proceeded. We both closed our eyes while doing this. After getting satisfied by eachother, He fell beside me wiping his sweat. I hugged him and kissed his chest, while he pecked my forehead. He was about to cover us with a blanket, I refused. Bcoz I was feeling so much hot and was sweating badly. I increased the temperature of air conditioner . Now feeling thanda thanda cool cool. He wrapped his hands around me and we both drifted into deep sleep.

_____________________________

I opened my eyes and saw mr.shergill staring me. I looked at him being confused. He was staring me from top to bottom. I looked myself and found I have no clothes, shit ! We didn't covered blanket over us, and now it's morning he can see me clearly.

"Mr.shergill " I shouted and slapped him on his shoulder.

"Kya Mrs Shergill ? "

"Ap mujhe aise waise kyu dekh rhi ho, mujhe sharam arhi hain"

  "Par kal raat tho nhi dha yeh sharam... hmmm, "

He said pulling me closer, i hid my face in his chest. And an idea stroked in my mind. I came from his grip and started checking out him from top to bottom , then I stared at his lower part only.
His mouth got wide open.

" Chii Mrs Shergill ! Tum kaha kaha dekh rhi ho..."

Saying this he covered his body with a blanket. While laughed holding my belly. He came over me and strted tickling me.

"Mr.shergill stop please hehe haha mr.shergill "

And I fell on his chest then we both hugged eachother tightly.

Ahem Ahem ( clearing my throat ) how was it .....
Writing something like this in wattpad for the first time. Stay tuned for the next part !