prologue

Prologue
"Are you going to do it?" she asked him impatiently the frustration could be seen on her face.
He took in a deep breath and turned to face her "I don't think that's the only option left."
She groaned in frustration" okay why don't you tell me what should be done" she looked at him waiting for an answer.
He leaned against the table" taking her far away from here you could think of any place you want I don't think he could find her."
"Are you crazy of course he will find her you know how my brother is" she said in frustration as she looked at him impatiently but yet again hoping he wouldn't change his mind cause it would ruin her plans?
"You are right, about that," he said as he stared at the wall in deep thought.
"I don't know why you are thinking about this so much all you have to do is kill her" she yelled the last words frustration taking over her.
His body tensed up at her words " I can still make her disappear rather than taking that drastic step." he tried to reason with her
She looked at him in disbelief "disappear" she let out a chuckle "I want her dead six feet under I to want her out of this world permanently."
"If you can't do it just tell me and I will find somebody else to do it or I will do it myself," she told him as she brought the glass of whisky to her lips.
"I didn't say I won't do it but why are you in such a hurry."
"That doesn't matter but I want her dead and you agreed to help me I've been waiting for this day and I won't let you ruin it for me, I want Chiara dead" she took in a deep breath "What's wrong with you, you are becoming soft what happened to you."
"I will get rid of her no need to worry about anything I won't ruin your plans," he told her making her sigh in relief.

He tightly held onto the little girl that was fast asleep in his arms he looked at her his eyes full of love and adoration she looked so peaceful and cute and that's how he wanted her to be.
"So what are you going to do next? you can't keep hiding forever" his brother asked him grabbing his attention.
"I know I need to leave and go somewhere else, start my life afresh and make sure she's safe," he said in a l but loud enough for him to hear.
"What if Valentina finds out that she's alive and even if you leave this little girl needs a motherly figure what? don't look at me like that you knoq1qw am saying the truth just take her back."
"Valentina won't find out I will make sure of that and I will deal with that one later but now I need to focus on something better."
"What's that? he asked his brother confusion all over his face.
He glanced at her " getting her a new identity is what I need to work on."
"Well can I pick a name," he asked him hoping he would agree?
"No need for that I already did."
He rolled his eyes" and what name did you pick dumbass?"
"Ariana, Chiara is dead and never to come back but Ariana is around" he said as he looked at little human being that was fast asleep in his arms.