Married By Mistake Chapter 5 Going Clubbing

Ariana’s POV

Finally, the week is coming to an end and I survived I guess, I get to keep this job but I haven't signed the contract maybe I don't know as long as I'm working Mr King is so demanding and rude he can't say please or thank you but he's very good at scolding at me I have to tell him his agenda for the day hope he doesn't yell at me. 

I knocked on the door and was told to come in. I read his schedule list to him and finally told him the message his dad sent to him and was finally out of his office, gosh that man can be intimidating. 

I was finally done with my work and waiting for Cassie. 

"So Rian, what are you doing tomorrow?" A friendly face appeared before me, dark ash blonde hair, a pink tight-fitting dress and a bright white smile. 

"Well I'm going to stay home and watch a movie." I answered while smiling. It makes me happy not forgetting the popcorn. 

"Oh come on, that's boring, why don't you join me on Saturday we could spend time together. I know this amazing club." She looks at me with a mischievous smile. 

"Okay uhmmmm, I will think about it." 

"No way you are coming with me sweetheart you need to come out and enjoy yourself a little and with that killer body of yours I'm pretty sure the men won't be able to take their eyes off you." She gives me her best smile. 

"Okay I will tell you my answer tomorrow," They went their separate ways. When I arrived home I took a bath and quickly went to bed with no worries and stress. The fact that it was the weekend was what made me happy. 

I woke up the following day and took a shower that only lasted for five minutes, yep I never liked spending much time in the shower and putting on my lazy outfit. 

After having my breakfast, I made herself comfortable on her couch and put on a movie, well the movie was getting until my stupid friend Zander showed up. 

"Hey, babe how are you," Oh curse his chocolate brown eyes and his dark brown hair so perfect. 

"Are you done checking me out, you should take a picture, it lasts longer babe?" 

"Well, I'm not checking you out nor taking a picture of you." I made space for him on my couch. Now my Saturday morning is ruined. 

"If you say so but just a reminder I'm not into women so don't get attached I wouldn't want you to get heartbroken."

"Yeah right what are you doing here?" 

"Ouch I'm hurt," He puts a hand on his chest, "my friend doesn't even want me here." 

"Well, I'm only asking because I never see you on Saturdays and aren't you a CEO or something I'm sure your company needs you." 

"As you said I'm a CEO so I can go whenever I feel like" He looks at me with his killer smile yah it always gets the women's attention "so what are you doing tonight." 

"I'm going to a club with my friend." 

"Great, I will join you guys. I will come to pick you up at 8, don't take too long." He winks at her and starts watching the movie. 

"I never said you could come, Zander." 

"Well I don't need your permission." He answers me without even looking at me, "Do you have an outfit fit for tonight? If you don't, I can go get one right now." 

"Oh, thanks, Zander but I'm not leaving the house and well I think I have something for tonight." 

"Great I will see you," He taps my nose, "tonight don't keep me waiting." He didn't even give me a chance to say everything as soon as he was done talking. 

"Oh geez, now I have to go." 

Xavier’s POV

I've been trying to ignore them but they won't just leave me alone. 

*Message Notification* 

[ Dad ] 

Xavier, your mother and I want to talk to you tomorrow and you've got no say in this just come for dinner tomorrow. 

Of course, that's just what I thought. I need a distraction, he got his car keys and left for the club. 

Rian’s POV 

Wow, that was refreshing. I think I will let my hair loose for today and go with something black so I have 30 minutes left let's do this thing. 

Satisfied with my choice I quickly grabbed my clutch and my cellphone in it, not forgetting to check myself out in the mirror and left only to find Zander coming out of the car. 

"Hey," I walk over to him and engulf him in a hug. 

"Well hello, aren't you looking beautiful." We pull apart from the hug, "well you are certainly going to steal all the attention from me. 

"Oh come on" I hit his arm lightly, "you're the popular one here, not me let's go we are running late." 

We walk over to his Audi A5 and he opens the door. After a few minutes, we arrived at the club. The lights are so dim I can't even see anyone properly. It's full of drunk people dancing. Everyone is in their world. So far so good I'm made friends the other is a pretty gay handsome guy and a gorgeous blonde life's going great at least I left that miserable life behind. 

"Hey, I knew you would come," Her chirpy voice brought me back to reality, "yeah I had to, this place is rocking." 

"Ladies, I will be back with drinks." He disappeared within the club. 

"Sooooo who's that cute guy, does he have a girlfriend or are you his girlfriend?" She looks at me with a mischievous smile. 

"Oh no no he's only a friend, he's not my boyfriend." 

Well I feel so good. I have had 4 glasses of tequila so far and it's my first time. Well, I better prepare for tomorrow. Cassie is completely wasted. She keeps on laughing and flirting with Zander but his face is priceless. It's obvious he's not comfortable right now but hey I can't help but laugh at him. I start to look around and all I can see is some weirdos staring at me like i'm some piece of meat, well they can look but they can't touch yah baby. I continue with observing the whole place and that's not until I meet those grey eyes. He's so handsome and looks like he just walked out of a magazine or something. Wait a minute, that is my boss. 

WHY THE HELL IS MY BOSS HERE AND DID I JUST THINK HE'S HANDSOME, oh great I see him every day at the office and he's here just great, he must think I'm some party animal or something, oh wait I don't care what he thinks about me my life not his. 

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I was just glad that I didn't talk to my boss cause I wasn't planning on doing it and well he looked handsome in casual attire and he seemed busy with his friends, not forgetting all those bimbos around him. We called a night at the end of it all and dropped Cassie home and then me and Zander left.

I missed my bed so much I took a quick shower to take all the liquor and sweat off my body and put on comfy pyjamas.