36💦

READ!!!!

If you skip my intros you miss valid info about my books.
I'll say this again, queens are called consort in this book cause that's how I want it. You can call them whatever you want but consort in this book is the king's legitimate partner, the second ruler of a kingdom.

Stop skipping the damn intros and tags 😏

____________

Jungkook was restless, he couldn't concentrate on anything. When the urge to protect his son got too much he stood up making his way back to his quarter.

His wolf struggles against him making fear settle in his heart.

He runs towards his quarter, he caught his scent before seeing the distressed omega running back to the chamber

His heart stopped

He let out a growl finally letting his wolf free.

_____

Taehyung froze

Mrs Weng had a knife buried in her stomach wide eyes staring at him. Taehyung watch with wide eyes as the woman started changing in front of him to a man, coughing blood

Witchcraft! Screams echoed behind him followed by a loud growl.

Taehyung move out of the way as Jungkook's wolf pushed into all the guards blocking the way aiming straight to the already dying man.

His son! his son!

All Taehyung feel is fear

He forced his legs to move towards his son as tears started falling from his eyes freely.

He was expecting the worst

He heard screams and more growl, he knows Jungkook was tearing the male into pieces.

He moved towards his son with shaky legs.

The boy stared up at him looking completely unharm

Taehyung let out a shaky breath picking his son up and looking all over his body.

He cried from relief

It was quiet around him as the king's wolf walked towards them, eyes red and restless.

Taehyung refuse to look behind the king's wolf

"He's ok, he's ok" He assured the wolf.

He blinks and king Jungkook was standing in front of him naked.

One of the guards rushed forwards to hand him a garment. Jungkook's focus was on his son.

His eyes were still red

"He's ok" he whispers again moving towards the alpha who gently takes the boy from him

"Jo-" His voice cracks, king Jungkook looks like he can't form words. The older drags him towards him.

Taehyung put his head on his neck and cried

"He's ok" Jungkook repeats

Taehyung follows as Jungkook leads him into his chamber.

_______

It took them hours to calm down

"He was on a witch potion that made him take on the physical form of your most trusted maid." The chief priest said

The real maids were found tied up and locked in the kitchen store room.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath, the king kissed his hair. At this moment he felt loved and protected.