Where are your manners?

i was watching some youtube compilations of celebities like covering for eachtoher with wardrobe malfunctions and stuff

and i was just thinking like

the avengers...hopefully have manners

so i figured we would to

a few times the avengers and fam covered for eachother

or complete strangers

im sorry if you dont like this

i

was

b o r e d

um everyone is f a m o u s in this

for plot purposes

and by everyone I mean peter, peters friends, the avengers families, everyone :)

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Thor, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Wanda, Loki, Pietro, Vision, Sam, Bucky, Shuri, T'challa, Peter, Strange, Scott, and Hope.

R.Ships: Pepperony, Scope, Strange and Christine, SpideyChelle, ScarletVision, and Clara

P.Ships: We all get along here :)

TW:....Swearing?, Um....remind me to come back to this if I forget :)

on to le story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

If you are a fan of the avengers you may have your own ideas formed about them. Many fans believe they are mostly cold, closed off, don't pay much attention to eachother, etc. I can prove you wrong.

The avengers have, on more than one occasion, helped eachother, a fan, a stranger, a hater, or anyone who they see needs help in ways other than just saving the world.

Don't believe me? Keep reading. It's story time

~~~~~~~~~

The avengers had been invited to an award show. Something that wasn't rare. Since they had come foward with their secret identies and their families identities they've been invited to many award shows, movie premires, TV interviews, concerts, etc.

They didn't come to every one because they did still have to keep the world safe but that just meant when they did come that everyone wanted to be there.

Since secret identies had come out they did better at hiding from the media with face and voice changing software, or better disguises. Their kids had gone to a private and secure school that was unknown to the public. (Everyone who went to the school had to sign NDAs.)

Tony was the only face frequently in the media because....he's Tony.

Anyway, they were nominated for different awards. A bunch of celebrites would be there. It was a wide varieties of awards being given out. Peter was nominated for most successful teenager seeing as he was spider-man and was running at least half of stark industries with Pepper.

Tony was nominated for inventor of the year. Both Tony and Bruce were nominated for scientist of the year. Steve and T'challa were monimated for man of the year. Natasha and Wanda were nominated for woman of the year. Shuri and Peter were nominated for teen inventor of the year.

Pepper was nominated for CEO of the year. Cassie, who had started a vlog youtube channel (it rarely featured the avengers and she had grown it since before they exposed her to be scotts daughter), was nominated for Teen Creator of the year (she 13). And the list goes on.