Prince Diaries

Ahem

hello

welcome to ur daily dose of entertaiment

um todayyy

Peter is a prince ig

um

lol backstory in the story

on to le stuffy stuff

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Vision, Sam, Rhodey, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, T'challa, Peter, Hope, Scott, and Shuri.

R.Ships: Pepperony, Romanogers, ScarletVision, and um thats it

P.Ships: SpideyPool, #..... um im running out of phrases.... um.... #ThankYouForBeingMyFriend

TW: Swearing, (comment anything i miss)

Wade is 15 and in the foster system in this

on to le storee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Welcome. You likely clicked on this story because you were curious about the title. "A prince?" You may be wondering. "Peter Parker is Spider-Man, not a prince."

Well...you wouldn't exactly be wrong. To understand this story we need to go back in time. Back before Ironman, Before Captain America, Before SHIELD, Slavery, Religion, any of that. We need to go back to the caveman times.

Right after the Dinosaurs died in a developing country in the heart of Iceland. Nasweah. As you know Vibranium hit the earth and advanced Wakanda giving them a boost. What you don't know is that Vibranium wasn't the only thing to hit the earth so many years ago.

Uru also landed right in Nasweah. Uru is a metal not many know much about. All they know is that it came from space and that its stronger than vibranium.

When the Uru first hit the people of Nasweah were confused and immediately alerted their King and Queen. The two Royals sent  a team of explorers out to see what happened. They came back hours later and led them to what looked like a mountain full of a silver glow.

They didn't know what it was. They decided to explore it and study it to see what they could find. They found it was a foreign property stronger than their materials. They used it to build up their kingdom.

They recognized the metal had given them all enhanced intellect and they used it to advaned. Since Uru is stringer than Vibranium they ended up advancing faster with even more protection. When they realized how evil the world around them was they didn't hide like Wakanda did. No.

They became inpenetrable. The only way to get in or out was if they wanted you to get in or out. Over the years many tried to get in but none were successful.

In the mid 1800's there were 5 royals. The Queen, The Crowned Prince (Apparently if the queen is the one who marrys, her husband is not the King but the crowned prince but if the King Marrys his Wife is the Queen), The Princess and the princes. The princess was the eldest and therefore next in line for the throne.

She didn't want to take the throne though. At the time The Americans  were trying to find a way in to Nasweah to loot their tech but the princess had fallen in love with an ameican o their previous visit. So the princess fled.

The king and Queen decided to let her live, as long as she was happy, and the Prince took the trone when the time came.

They lived their lives for years and years until the year 2016. The previous queen had only had 1 child, a son. The King never married and never had kids (even if he had had kids, they wouldn't have been elligable for the throne unless they were born while mummy and daddy were married) therefore there was no heir to the throne.