Ch. 7

Lukes pov:
Taina was really cute and really shy and she was like a little puppy and i was trying to earn her trust. She was beautiful. She had the most beautiful smile and a perfect body. She seemed a bit shy just with her bathing suit and it made me feel different. I was never around girls who were shy about there bodys. It made me want her more for some reason.
I was with the boys and we were all at Ashtons just smoking and talking about dumb shit. We all talked about last night and everything and it seemed like only Michael and maybe Calum would end up lucky. It kinda bummed me out, but i could tell Ashton wasnt done trying to get in Melanies pants. I didnt really care. Ashton would only try he would never force a girl. He would just peer pressure them which worked well with most girls.
I wasnt sure i wanted to keep trying with Taina. It seemed like she didnt want anything to do with me. Also i dont think peer pressure would work for her. I feel like it would just end up backfiring on me and she would cry and like run away which honestly wasnt a bad thing. She was just so innocent and fragile and shy. It seemed like she held alot in, but she also gave me the feeling that she has always hid things. Her opinions and feelings and likings. Her life beyond what you can see. She just wasnt good at making herself comfortable around other people.
At some point when i was thinking about Taina someone came by asking for weed. Thats kinda what we did. We were drug dealers and we honestly needed every penny we got. Im not proud of it but no ones gonna hire a junkie anyway and i cant quit. Its so hard. So we dealed and it payed better than any job we actually had qualifications for.

•••••••••

It was friday and we were at a club once again. My head had been pounding all day and i just wasnt in the mood for anything tonight. I just left and began to take a walk.
I knew i had been drinking more lately but i didnt think it would actually effect me, but i guess it was a bit. I didnt want to stop though. I dont know its a craving. I need it as much as i need to breathe. I breathe for it. For the rush the drugs give me and the way the alcohol numbs the pain away. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel free. Everything i do is just done. I dont think about it i dont have any doubts i just do what i feel and say what i feel.
I wish people were like that all the time and not only when they were drunk. People should be confident about every action they make and word they say. They should be happy and do things with no hesitation if it feels right. People dont do that though. It only happened under the influence of alcohol, which sucked.
Deep in my thoughts i ran into someone, or some girls. It was Taina and Brooke. And yeah when i say run into them i literally mean run into them.
"Oh my god im so sorry." I say looking up from my feet and discovering i had made Taina spill her drink all over herself.
"No, no its fine it was my fault." She said and she tried wiping off the stucky liquid from her sweatshirt with her hands.
"No i was looking at the ground im sorry."
"No-"
"Ok, ok enough with the back and forth." Brooke said cutting Taina off.
She then looks at me confused. "Where are the other boys. You guys are like always together. Youre like a pack of wolves." I chuckled a bit at her comment.
"They are at a club but my head has just been pounding so i wanted to take a walk."
"Oh. Well i hope you feel better. There's a little vitamin shop around the corner and they have like asprin and tylenol and other things of that sort."
"Oh uhh thanks."
"No problem!" She quickly chirped and began walking the opposite direction of me.
I had made my decision. I did want to keep trying with Taina. She couldnt be that hard to get, right? No girl has declined me yet and I'm not going to let her be the first.