Author's Note

*First and foremost, this is important: CERTAIN SCENES IN THIS WORK CONTAIN DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND THE MENTAL HEALTH REPERCUSSIONS THAT COME WITH SAID VIOLENCE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

*Second, this story is being edited and written as I go. It's maybe a second or third draft by now, but I'm sure that somewhere in there, it will be a mess that I and my three editors might miss.

*This is a fanfic for The West Wing. I own nothing but my own OCs and the plot. Kind of. Some of the chapters will be tethered by the confines of the episodes of the show, but, for the most part, this happens outside of the episodes but are, rather, informed by the episodes. I think someone can come in without knowing what's going on and understand. If not, please comment and let me know. 

*I feel like it has to be said that I'm not a political expert. Not in the slightest. I've been doing research and trying to get it as close to possible, but this is not a political story. It's a romance first, drama second, political story third. So, I'm trying to get it right, but please suspend belief if it sometimes it feels a bit unbelievable. Please?

*I'm really bad at quote "marketing" my stories, but I will post little teasers on: twitter.com/heymsarnold. Check me out there. Chapters will be posted once every week on Fridays with some surprises thrown in because I'm good like that. ;)

*Please, please, upvote and comment. I love hearing from the people who are reading my story. 

*That said, without further ado, please enjoy A Silence Full of Sound.

Disclaimer
I really only own my OCs Ria and Roger. Seriously, don't steal them. Not that I think anyone will, but still. Enjoy!