Chapter 5

"Karlie?' Taylor looks at her teacher sitting across from her in the spring. Her head is turned looking at something. Taylor takes this time to admire her beauty "Karlie?" Taylor repeats snapping Karlie out of her trance

Karlie shakes her head and smiles "yes Taylor?" she asks playing with the water using her fingers "do you think things will be weird in class?" Taylor asks. Karlie bites her lip "not for me. If being around me like this makes you uncomfortable you don't need to be." Karlie looks up into Taylor's eyes. Taylor giggles "i like being around you Karlie that's not the problem. I guess it won't be awkward huh? As long as we stay professional at school." Karlie nods "So..um" Karlie clears her throat "are you gay?' Karlie laughs and blushes a bit. Taylor hides her face in her hands "y-yeah why do you ask are you?" Karlie pulls Taylors hands down "don't be shy it's okay. But yes i am, i was asking because we met on a dating site and you knew I was a girl so I just figured you were looking for a girlfriend." Taylor nods "yes that's right, I still cant believe that of all the people i could have ended up talking to it was you." Taylor smiles and Karlie returns it "well a part of me is happy about that." Karlie says. Taylor blushes more "so what now? Do you want to continue to talk or what do you want?" Taylor asks. Karlie sighs "I don't know right now Taylor I started to really like talking to you but I'm scared you're my student." Taylor nods "I know I swear I'll never tell anyone anything." Karlie looks at her and thinks for a second "well if you want to try whatever this is we can." Taylor smiles and swims towards her. "can I have a hug?" Karlie smiles and wraps her arms around Taylor. They share an embrace for a few seconds just enjoying each other until Karlie pulls away "I should take you home hmm?" she asks "don't want your parents to hate more than they already will when they find out I'm your teacher.'' Taylor rolls her eyes and nods "yeah that's fine."

Karlie and Taylor get out of the spring and they start to put their clothes on. "I'm taking my bra off because it's too wet, so sorry." Karlie says Taylor blushes "o-okay." She has a bright smile on her face with a light pink blush. Karlie undoes her bra letting it drop then she quickly puts her shirt on. "Well at least this shirt isn't see through." she jokes and Taylor looks over at her "yeah very good thing.."

Once all of their stuff is packed up Karlie says 'are you ready to go?" Taylor nods "but Karlie?" Taylor asks as she starts to lead the way out of the forest. "Hmm?" she hums Taylor says "do you think i can hold your hand?" she asks and Karlie turns around "of course." they link hands intertwining their fingers as they went out to the trail. Once on the trail they continue to talk about small stuff until they get to Karlie's car. Karlie opens the door for Taylor for her to get in. "so do you want to go to my house to shower first?" Karlie asks Taylor nods "yeah sure." Karlie smiles and they share a comfortable silence.

About 30 minutes later they pull into Karlie's driveway. It was about a minute long with gorgeous oak trees lining it. Once we made it to the house it was a cute farm house that was perfectly cozy. Taylor unbuckled "Karlie!" that made Karlie jump and look at her "what Tay?" Karlie asks with her hand on her heart "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Your house is just beautiful." Karlie now relieved smiles "thank you it took a lot of work." They park and get out and Karlie leads them inside.

They walk inside together and she gives Taylor a quick tour. There are a TON of house plants and the inside is mostly a white, green, and a black color scheme. After the tour Karlie asks "you can take a shower in my room if you want. It's the master so it will be more comfy for you." Taylor nods, "I would like that very much." They walk through Karlie's bedroom, the one place Taylor hasn't seen yet and it's completely different from the rest of the house. Her room has a very sensual theme to it. There is a fireplace in and a couch on one side with the tv hanging above then her bed on the other the theme of the room is very red and cozy. not an overwhelming red it's just the perfect mix of red shades. Her bed had a square bed frame that had curtains around it that were tied back to the poles on all corners. Just looking at the room made Taylor want to sleep but also made her blush a little. Karlie clears her throat "Taylor did you hear me?" she grabs her hand and Taylor turns around to look at her "oh no I'm sorry what's up?" she refocuses her attention back to Karlie. "I said that I set the towel out for you on the counter, and the water is warm for you. Use whatever you want." Karlie lets go of her hand and walks over to her couch sitting down waiting for Taylor to come out.

About 10 minutes later she hears the water turn off and shortly after she hears the door open she continues to sit her back to the bathroom reading a book when Taylor comes around and sits next to her. "What are you reading kar?" Karlie looks up and closes the book. She admires Taylors face makeup free, she is naturally beautiful, she moves a piece of hair behind her ear and sighs. "It's a book of poems. I was reading it to pass time." Taylor leans back "well what's your favorite so far?" Karlie chuckles and thinks for a second. "probably : She has a paper heart. and when she dreams, you know she looks, for the kind of love you only see in books." she looked away from Taylor. She loved that poem but it made her sad the only love she ever had was ripped away from her, "that's beautiful Karlie." Taylor can sense the sadness and scoots closer to hug her. "Hey, I'm here for you." Karlie smiles "I should probably take you to your car right?" Taylor pouts "but i don't want to leave you." Karlie smiles "I'll see you Monday." she says and Taylor nods "yes but then you'll be Ms. Kloss." Karlie nods "yes but anytime after school we can hang out okay?" Taylor nods "alright let's take you home."

***** felt really bad so I'm posting another chapter let me know what you think. also once they become closer I'm going to have them get into a small fight what should it be over? it will lead up to something important if you have any ideas let me know please.

thank you guys for supporting me any and all feedback helps so much