chapter 4

As promised another chapter,

 Although Taylor was worried for what was about to come she woke up early with a bit of excitement in the pit of her stomach. After carefully making her bed and showering she was now drying her hair and starting her makeup. She had music playing in the background trying to lighten her mood. Her makeup look was natural with a signature red lip and cat eyes.

Karlie however was in a totally different boat. She stayed up until nearly 5 am worrying, stress deep cleaning her house and picking out an outfit for the day. She decided to shower around 5 then went to bed. After about 3 and a half hours of sleep she woke up and got ready. She would be wearing leather pants with a white shirt, matching black leather jacket and some gold jewelry. Her hair was straight and her makeup was the perfect balance of natural beauty but still noticeable.

Taylor was about 30 minutes from leaving her house when she got a knock on the door. Her mother opened it "Taylor honey Selenas here." her mother called from downstairs. Taylor froze she wasn't going to tell her best friend yet but now it's unavoidable. "Uh okay.'' Taylor made her way downstairs trying to think of a lie then realizing she doesn't have too. I'm just going for a tutoring session, in a public place, no big deal right?

"Hey Selena" Taylor said, walking into the kitchen. Her best friend loved to eat. Especially the food that the Swift house prepares. "Wow Tay why do you look like you're going on a date at 10am?" she looks at me then down at herself. She's wearing pajama shorts and a tank top. Taylor laughs "I'm going to meet a teacher for a tutoring session. You should have told me you were coming over." selena rolls her eyes. "You focus too much on school," Taylor laughs "well I'm about to leave." selena sighs "okay I'll keep your bed warm." Taylor laughs and rolls her eyes "Okay"

Karlie hopped in her car she was driving a new red mustang convertible with perfectly shiny new rims. She started to drive to the café getting more nervous the closer she got. What if a colleague sees her? Or worse what if a student sees and starts a rumor. Her mind was going 90 to nothing when she realized she just parked not even remembering any of the ride.

Karlie made her way inside the café she's greeted by the host stand "Hey my name is Karlie, I had reservations for 2 people." the host checks her in and takes her to her table "um when a short well not short just shorter than me- anyway when a girl named Taylor arrives will you send her back here please?" She smiles and leaves.

Shortly after, Taylor is being escorted over to the table. She smiles and Karlie then sits down. The host leaves and the girls are left in a slight awkward silence with lots of tension. "Taylor how old are you?" Karlie asks, breaking the silence. "Um, I'm almost 18 MS Kloss." Karlie looks at her and shifts when she says that. "Okay well I'm 24. And please call me Karlie out of school hours." Taylor nods. "I- I'm sorry we don't have to continue talking. I should have told you my age but i didn't think i was talking to my teacher either." Karlie nods "Taylor its not your fault I'm just lost. I really enjoyed talking to you and getting closer but i feel like this is bad." Taylor sighs "but Karlie I'm almost 18 and we only have a few more months left i really want to keep this going." Karlie bites her lip "Taylor me too but this is my life we're talking about." Taylor looked up into Karlie's eyes and they had been talking for at least three weeks. Taylor started to actually catch feelings for her and she knew Karlie did as well.

Karlie looks around "Okay we can still talk and be friends but we just have to be careful about it. If anyone finds Taylor I could get in some real trouble please keep that in mind." Taylor nods "trust me Karlie I know and I would never want to hurt you I'm starting to like you and it scares me." Taylor gulps "me too" is all that Karlie replies. "I have an idea Taylor." Taylor looks up at her "what's your idea." Taylor replies. "I know a park far away it's about an hour drive but i bet no one we know will be there. It will be a nice place for us to actually talk." Taylor bites her lip and thinks about it. "Okay. I'm trusting you." Karlie laughs, "I hope you do trust me."

Karlie waves down the waiter " hi I'm sorry something just came up and we have to leave but hopefully this will make up for it." Karlie hands him a 20 and he smirks "money will do but I definitely was thinking of other ways for you to repay me." Taylor scoffs and pokes Karlie's back "lets leave." the guy laughs "don't get jealous baby there's enough for the both of you." Karlie turns and stares him down "do not talk to her like that." Karlie snaps he straightens up and nods "yes ma'am I'm sorry" he turns and walks away fast. "I'm sorry Karlie." Taylor apologies.'' Karlie looks at her "are you kidding me? Don't apologize it's not your fault honey, come on we'll take my car." Taylor heart flutters and she loses her breath at that but follows Karlie out to the car where Karlie opens the door for her. "Oh thank you kar." Karlie giggles "no problem Tay." Karlie walks around the car and gets in cranking the car up "alright let's go." as they are driving down the road Karlie puts on some music and Taylor immediately knows the song it's "praying" by Kesha. Taylor starts to hum to the song getting a little more confident during the song she starts to actually sing it. As soon as the bridge starts Karlie turns it off leaving Taylor singing by herself. As soon as Taylor notices she gasps and blushes looking away "Karlie" Taylor screams "that's not funny." she pouts "Tay your voice is beautiful almost as much as you are." Taylor blushes even harder and Karlie apologies "okay I'm sorry I wont do it again"

They continue the ride, jamming out and laughing until they finally arrive at a beautiful national park. The park was home huge oak trees that you could definitely climb if you desired, and flowers everywhere. Taylor looks at Karlie, " this is beautiful." Karlie giggles "you haven't seen my favorite part yet.'' Karlie wiggles her eyes. "Come on, it's not too far just follow me. Karlie takes them on a tail and soon after the break off the trail "um kar this is sketch." Taylor laughed nervously "Taylor, I promise you can trust me just about five minutes down here through the woods, no one knows about it it's beautiful." Taylor looks around and lets out a breath "okay I'm trusting you." Karlie smiles and takes her hand "see I'll keep you safe."

About 6 minutes later Karlie moves a big bush out of the way and walks through holding it back for Taylor. Taylor focuses on getting past the bush but when she does she looks up and is in awe of the beauty. It's a small spring with rocks on a cliff that overlooks some of the forest. "Karlie I want to swim" Karlie looks at her and laughs "Taylor we don't have any clothes to wear or change into." Taylor grabs her hand tighter  "come on please." Karlie sighs but agrees "okay just wear I guess underwear. We can wash your clothes at my house "Taylor laughs "oh that's funny you think you aren't getting in." Karlie cocks a eyebrow "um no I'm not" after about 15 minutes of Taylor begging they were now both in the spring Taylor happy feeling like she won and Karlie acting annoyed she gave in. But she was secretly happy

AN I'm still insecure about my writing so if anyone has any useful tips please help me.