chapter I

KARLIE'S POV:

"Karlie!" Cara my short haired british friend yelled. "just try it out.... it could be fun!" she said sitting on my lap while i was groaning on the couch. she's always been very touchy and clingy but it's not like that. we're like sisters best friends.

"Cara, i just don't think it's a good idea, i mean what if i meet a creep?" i say eyeing her.

"i'm telling you it's going to be okay i met jordan on it... and look where we are now!" Jordan Caras girlfriend of two months is what Cara is referring to.

"okay okay i'll try it once but i know nothing good will happen and i can't wait to rub it in your face!" i said and stuck my tongue out. "now get off me you big baby." i laugh at her and pushed her on the floor landing on her ass. i looked at her and laughed. "bloody hell karlie!" she grunted "sorry sorry... so i guess you should make me an account?" i sigh

"yes! oh i can't wait!" she cheered and ran for my laptop.

"Cara don't start without me i don't trust you." yelled from the living room then made my way to the office where my macbook is. i say down in the chair and she squished herself in as well.
"you know i have other chairs?" i laughed she shrugged "then move." she added and laugh.

"okay so let's try this app called whisper... it's not really for relationships but it will work better." she said and i sighed. she started typing and i watched as the website came up i bit my lip and watched as she started "okay so age 20-30, name... what anonymous name can you think of?" she asked and looked at me.

i thought about it for a second and then 6'2 giraffe from the lou popped into my head. "let's go with." i grabbed the keyboard and started typing. "6'2giraffefromthelou." i laughed and pressed enter. i saw her starring at me with a annoyed expression. "what?" i giggled and she shook her head "you're a dork." she says and i laugh. "so is that all?" she nods "yeah pretty much!" she says and hands me the computer "now since it's anonymous you don't have to worry about pics just click start chat." she shrugged and i did immediately getting paired with someone.

after a few minutes we went through a few creeps and some other people but nothing super interesting and Cara soon had to leave for her dinner date with Jordan i hugged her and she reminded me to play around with the site for a while and at least try.

a few hours later as i was making dinner i heard my laptop ding and looked over. it seemed i got a new message from someone by the name of mereditholiva13

*reminder this is my first chapter of my first book ever please go easy on me. any feedback would be greatly appreciated! the chapters will get longer this is more of a tester.*