PLEASE READ

SLIGHT TW

hello my loves! i just wanted to address something real quick that honestly has me extremely confused and just weirded out, and that's the entire armie hammer cannibalism thing. i'm extremely confused on the entire story but in respect, i am going to believe the women and remove both armie and the entire 'hugo as armies son' storyline.

i thought it was just a joke on tiktok about maybe something he said in passing or in a movie or something, but i guess not. i wasn't aware these were actual claims being made against him. i know that my entire character in this book is centered around armie and i am finding it necessary to change it.

hugo is a character i created that i love and cherish so much and i'd hate to see a terrible thing someone, who doesn't even know he exists, ruin him. hugo is one of the first characters i have created and i love him with all of my being. so, it is with a heavy heart to announce, hugo will no longer be hugo hammer. still hugo, just without the hammer.

i have seen women come out and say things against armie and it makes me extremely heartbroken and sad, if i'm being honest. not only do i feel terrible for these women, but also i was such a large fan of armie and his work. it pains me when i find out what i thought to be an amazing, talented, and kind person is capable of such horrid things. i felt the same way when claims came out against danny masterson. this makes me feel just gross and icky inside at the fact that the claims are most likely true. (i have done my fair share of research and have looked over receipts and proofs to come to this conclusion). even if these claims are somehow debunked or proven not to be true, i think the fact that he could even be accused of something like this is proof enough i should no longer support him.

i hope you all can understand my decision and desire. i have been loving how this story has been continuing and i would not want to ruin it because someone else, who again does not even know this story exists, screwed up. i just love timmy and hugo too much.

so in a final statement, with heavy hearts we let go of hugo hammer and introduce hugo hoffman.

i love you all and thank you for reading this book. make sure you drink some water and eat today, (you deserve it as the gorgeous human being you are <3), and remember to tpwk. :))

-lu