TWELVE

R E A L L I F E

"okay, here's what i don't understand." charlie was continuing to pace around my room as the rest of us, julien, april, stevie, timmy and i, sat in boredom and listened. charlie was going on and on about another one of her photoshoots stories. it wasn't like she didn't do it often, but probably only one out of every twenty stories was worth listening to.

i let my mind wander instead because honestly, charlie's photographer that stole her coffee, just wasn't cutting it. i had only met timotheé three days ago but it's like we had known each other for years. i had honestley been into timothee for such a long time, even though i never expressed it publically, i still felt amazed and in awe of him. he just always seemed so pretty, stuck up and kinda scary, but pretty. now i finally have gotten to know him, and it's way different how the media portrays him.

"oh my god you guys!" julien squealed and shot up from his spot, phone in hand. we all looked with wide eyes, but with julien's facial expression, i couldn't tell if it was a good or bad oh my god. "louis tomlinson as in THE louis tomlinson was seen wearing my gucci line!" all of us scrambled to look except timotheé who shot me a puzzled look. julien had a crush on louis for the longest time. even on his x-factor days. i think he always wished that the entire walls album was written for him. i looked down on the phone and sure enough, buzzfeed already had it covered.

BuzzFeed

Louis Tomlinson is the Next Celeb on the J. Arthur with Gucci List!

"wow he looks insanely good

"wow he looks insanely good." julien said, almost exasperated. like louis looking good was too much for him to handle. now louis tomlinson is an insanely good looking guy, but wouldn't be a first choice. suddenly, julien's face dropped and so did everyone else's when they saw the notification pop up on julien's phone.

louist91 wants to send you a message!

"holy fucking shit." julien began panicking. "oh my god what do i do? what do i do? do i answer it right away, do i wait, WHAT PEOPLE WHAT?" i had never seen julien freak out so much, but it was understandable. it's how i looked when stevie took me to the airport to pick up timothee. timmy stood up and grabbed julien by the shoulders and shook him. "get it together man! you have an extremely attractive guy waiting for you in you dm's right now, that you have had a crush on for awhile. i will not stand idly by and watch you fuck this up. now open the goddamned message!" everyone looked at him, including me, in shock. timotheé awkwardly brushed himself off and muttered a small thank you before sitting back down. julien gulped loudly before announcing he was opening the message. we all waited patiently as he muttered to himself and read. when he was done he stared off into space, and with an gaping mouth handed us the phone.

louist91

absolutely loved the new line. i was wondering if you'd be interested in getting together sometime. you know to discuss music, play a bit maybe, and just hang out. :)

4:28 PM

stevie squealed while julien whimpered. she got up and squeezed him as the color began to come back to his face. "hold off for a second maybe. i'm pretty sure julien just came in his pants." timotheé exclaimed and put a hand up. we all bursted up laughing and i noticed him staring at me fondly. i felt my cheeks heat up and i looked back at him. i never noticed that his eyes were shades of, blue, green, and brown. it felt like we stared at each other for awhile before i heard stevie clear her throat. i shook my head and saw charlie and april huddled with julien in the corner, giggling at his phone. "alright love birds, i think i have to help someone get ready for a date so you both, out." she changed her stern demeanor to a fond yet sarcastic smile. stevie was always the mother of the group, and i thank her for that. i don't know who else would keep our dumbasses in check. we were pushed out the door of charlie's room to the living room where we both stood a bit awkwardly for a second. "let's go get coffee." timmy suggested. i nodded and went to grab my coat.

XXXXXXX Publications

Hugo Hoffman and Timotheé Chalamet Seen Out on the Streets of New York!