FOURTEEN

R E A L L I F E

today was timmy's saturday night live debut. i was extremely excited. not even dad had hosted before so this is was a big deal. i was getting through security in new york when he called me.

incoming call from teem-o-tay!

(bold is hugo, italics is timmy)

hey cutie!

hello timmy.

well don't sound so excited to hear from me. you in new york? everything go smoothly with filming in london?

just finished checking through security and yes it went swimmingly lovie. 

lovie?

did i just really say that?

*chuckles* yes you did

oh my god i'm all red in the airport.

i know i get you so flustered.

shut up. i'll see you in the airbnb?

maybe. i might need to do one more rehearsal. but if i don't see you then, remember, get at the studio seven. i have a surprise for you.

should i be scared or..

hahaha, no. but you aren't allergic to anything right?

oh no.

you're not. i'll see you soon.

alright i'll ssee you.

lovie

what

call ended!

i pushed my phone back into my pocket as i walked out to get my uber. i was immediately surrounded by cameras and papparazi. damn it, where's my bodyguard, alyssa, when i need her.

hugo! are you dating timothee chalamet?

hugo, why were you in london?

are charlie and julien arthur releasing an album?

oh my god. i put my hand up and continued to walk to my uber. i was able to wrestle past the sea of photographers and open the door to my uber. i slammed the door shut and heaved as i pulled down my hood. "hey man. that was brutal." the woman upfront said to me. she had freckles, a septum piercing, and long wavy platinum blonde hair. "haha yeah. um, i'm hugo." she giggled. "yeah i'm aware of that. my name is tinsley." she started the car and we drove. "you like music? and if so any requests?" i pulled out my phone to check my spotify. my top playlist was titled, ouch that hurted. okay definitely not. "how about anything by king krule, arctic monkeys, the neighborhood-" she popped up and squealed a bit. "ooo i love the neighborhood. sweater weather. the bi anthem." i laughed at them as she pulled up her phone and pressed shuffle. "how 'bout you? any girlfriend?" i laughed. "no but if i tell you something will you keep it a secret?" she chuckled and turned the corner. "i'm on my way to meet with my friend timmy." she smiled big. "timothee chalamet? you guys would be so cute. just saying." i laughed. "yes well, we will see how it's going. you're really nice. what's your instagram?" she smiled big in the mirror. "tinseltins." we sat in silence for the next ten minutes before i dosed off. i heard her calling my name and she told me i had been out for only like twenty minutes. "before you go hugo, you were very nice. there were multiple celebrities i've driven and you were honestly, very relatable and fun. i hope you and timmy turn out well." i smiled before answering and almost leaving. "thank you very much tinsley."

i was lounging in socks, boxers, and one of julien's huge crewnecks he let me borrow. i was kind of off in my own head while schitt's creek played in the background of my thoughts. i was thinking about timmy. he was so cute. i wanted him so bad, but i didn't know how to get him. i wasn't even too sure how he felt about me. i heard a knock on the door. the airbnb we are staying in was a loft type house that was relatively minimal. i loved it. i answered the door to find timmy staring me up and down with a wide open mouth. oh shit. i posed awkwardly against the doorway and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "well um, hey?" he looked me up and down. i snapped and pointed my hand at my face. "aye, chalamet. eyes up here." he snapped out of it. "i, uh, sorry. nice sweatshirt?" i pushed him inside and landed back on the couch. he landed next to me and lied face down on the couch. he mumbled something into the pillows as i grabbed my glass of water. "what was that?" he lifted his head and mumbled. "i still cannot hear you." he sighed. "i'm tired. those rehearsals were a lot." i nodded and he lied down next to me and put his head in my lap. "gogo! cheer me up." i patted his head. "oo can i braid your hair? april taught me and i want to practice." he nodded and turned his head towards the tv. i threaded my fingers through his hair and began braiding. i was able to do it without too many knots. moira and johnny's voice filled the room before i felt timmy snoring in my lap.