glisten

jj pov

i wake up to the morning sun burning my eyes open. i groan and turn over, shutting my eyes trying to fall back asleep. i hear and feel shuffling of the sheets. i open my eyes and see the beautiful brunette next to me, her hair glistening in the sun from behind me. she is still asleep, so i turn over and check my phone, i then remember it was our day off for once. i feel a rush of excitement flow through my body. i check the time.

7:30 am

she wont mind if i wake her up, it's not too too early for a saturday. i set my phone down on our nightstand and wriggle my way back down into the covers. i lean forward and gently kiss her soft lips, i taste her chapstick she put on last night, must have put a lot. she whines and pulls the cover over her face.

"babe, we don't have work today. what do you want to do?" i say in a hushed voice, recognizing she just woke up about 10 seconds ago.

"sleep." she says in her morning voice, adjusting the covers so i could just see her eyes. i see her eyes watch me as i get up and start a shower.

"do you want to join?" i say loudly so she can hear me over the sound of the water hitting the shower floor.

"maybe." she yelled back to me. after i finish taking off my clothes i hear the door that is between our bedroom and bathroom open. i turn around to see her walking through the door pulling her shirt off over her head. she wasn't wearing a bra and it sent a shiver down my spine. i walk up to her and put my hand on her stomach, putting my head into the small of her neck. i hug her with my other arm wrapping around her back. she picks up her arms and wraps them around me and rubs my back.

"your hands are freezing, but i still love you." she says laughing.

emily pov

she laughs a tiny bit and pushes her head into my neck for tight squeeze. she begins to kiss by neck gently.

"we have to shower!" i say in fake offense. she kisses me a few more times before stepping into the shower. i take my pants off and step in after her.

-----

we step out together and grab our towels. she has a sage green one, i have a deep red one. we both have white towels for our hair. keeps things simple. we walk through the door into our bedroom and she walks into the closet and i walk over to the dresser. we eventually both pick out our outfits and walk to the kitchen. i am actually awake at this point so i start to brew a pot of coffee. jj walks to the fridge and takes out frozen fruit from the freezer.

"smoothies?" she asks, her voice flows as smooth as rain.

"you're so cute." i say hoisting myself to sit on top of the island thats in the middle of our kitchen. she put on a pouty face and turned away from me to dig through our freezer for all of our frozen fruit. i watched her as she began to make both of us smoothies. she put in all the ingredients then turned around and walked over to me.

she stood in front of me, then she put her hands on my thighs, spreading them apart. my breathing hitched as i sat up. i cleared my throat.  she walked forward positioning her hips between my thighs. she removed her hands from my thighs and cupped my face with them. she gave me a few tiny kisses to my lips then she initiated a long one. my hand went to her back, the other one sliding down to her thigh. she jumped and i pulled her close to me. my legs were hanging off the counter, her thighs on top of mine. we began a full on makeout session. i tuned everything out while we kissed, and when i came back to reality i heard the blender. i pulled away from her goddess like figure and she looked at me with a look of confusion mixed with sadness. her hand went up to my jaw and her thumb caressed my cheek.