In The Ocean

POV Kyoka

"Go play around with dolphins and stop bothering me and your father" My mom said.

"I'm not a child anymore, mom" I replied.

"And? The dolphins need entertainment"

"I do too" I retorted, but then swam away.

I'm Kyoka, I'm a siren princess, my mom is the mermaid queen and my dad is the siren king. I don't really like my family, they're so controlling and they treat me like a baby. I'm 17. Sometimes I wish I was on the surface, I've seen ships pass over our kingdom. I hate killing humans but as a siren I do it to survive. I lure them in with my voice and then drown them, then I eat their soul or what ever you want to call it. We have a burial area too, it's where the last ship sunk. I like exploring there for fun. I don't have friends because people think I'm spoiled so I play with dolphins or fish. I would really like to find a shark one day.

"I want to explore the area more.." I sighed

What if I swam away for awhile? Then I could explore all I want.. I thought.

Then I swam back towards the castle. I grabbed all of my stuff and put into a medium sized clam shell. I wrapped the shell around my waste with a band of kelp and swam out of the kingdom

POV Momo

"Is everyone ready!?" I yell while holding onto the searing wheel.

"All set!" Ochako yells from the dock, getting ready to untie the rope holding the ship to the dock.

"Everyone on board!?" Tenya yells.

Everyone says yes, including the children.

Ochako untied the rope and swiftly walked on the ship. Everyone looked excited for once now that they were working for the king. For once I felt proud of myself. Shouto unleashed the sails and we were off.

(I'm sorry this chapter was shorter than the others will be but Word Count is 325)